• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

Hello Guys,

I'm up for interview this morning. Have gone through all the required Documents to present "i Think"
Passport
Medical Exam Results
Police Records
SSSCE Results(Both School and Private Candidate)
University Transcripts and Certifcate
Birth Certificate
Visa Fees

If i omitted anything pls anyone awake i beg remind me wai cos i'll leave home in 2 hours, and oo ! sincerely i need your prayers guys!!! Hopefully i will be back to give you guys the good news

Hello Guys,

I'm up for interview this morning. Have gone through all the required Documents to present "i Think"
Passport
Medical Exam Results
Police Records
Birth Certificate
Visa Fees

If i omitted anything pls anyone awake i beg remind me wai cos i'll leave home in 2 hours, and oo ! sincerely i need your prayers guys!!! Hopefully i will be back to give you guys the good news

Wishing you the bes of luck buddy. Do you have your extra
2passport size pictures?
Affidavit of Support?
Appointment letter?

Hello Guys,

Passport
Medical Exam Results
Police Records
Birth Certificate
Visa Fees

All the best of luck.
NO AP, NO REFUSED

Hello Guys,

Passport
Medical Exam Results
Police Records
Birth Certificate
Visa Fees

Goodluck

Anyhow thank you guys..I'm already there so many people seated and some standing under the tree...my best guess between 70-100 people..not sure how many of us are DV applicants though

Anyhow thank you guys..I'm already there so many people seated and some standing under the tree...my best guess between 70-100 people..not sure how many of us are DV applicants though
wow, about 100 people, hmm this confirms then what the embassy says, that they are fully booked. this is live update :D

Last edited:
thats alot of people. I just hope most of them don't get denied. @Thowa did u meet such a number of people during your interview?

[-QUOTE="trilionit, post: 2401599, member: 367225"]Af

Affidavit of support? Confused now mean?
My appointment letter plus confirmation letters all here too[/QUOTE]
I-134 form that a friend or family member needs to filed on your behalf.

Depends where you fly from and when. It can be the cheapest on occasion...
U know we will be flying frm africa to US. On occasions, the cheaper airlines we know of would have reduced their airfares further. I personally don't see Emirates ever becoming the cheapest of all airlines on any occasion. That would have been a miracle.

Go great bro, I fee so happy for you hope more people will get approved as today is an interview day here in Liberia
Are you in Liberia and are you a Liberian?
Good morning Comrades,
Does anyone have an idea where I can get a cheaper air ticket in accra? I think I read a post somewhere about IOM. Pls give me an idea.