• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

@Britsimon
&
@Sm1smom

Sorry for being too critical and trying to play the optimist in this Forum. I came here to get unofficial news about the dv program and not to cause problems or commit any fraud so forgive me if I have offended you guys in any way.

Also, you should kindly DELETE my profile here as it may not be relevant for me to continue participating in this Forum

thanks!

@Britsimon
&
@Sm1smom

Sorry for being too critical and trying to play the optimist in this Forum. I came here to get unofficial news about the dv program and not to cause problems or commit any fraud so forgive me if I have offended you guys in any way.

Also, you should kindly DELETE my profile here as it may not be relevant for me to continue participating in this Forum

thanks!
Akapolo, no worries, you are entitled to your free opinion about the DV process (albeit not your own set of facts). This is a cultural thing, also and, if you ever were to immigrate, you would need to get used to it. In the meantime, no reason to excuse, however wrong or misplaced some of your comments seem to be - it is one of your constitutional rights here in the US :)

Last edited:
Because Britsimon mentioned that he and Sm1smom are lawyers from India; so it's questionable as anybody can read about dv information and advise! Moreover, the bias I see in them reflects just that...
Please tell me, as an immigrant from an ineligible country, can you provide fair advice about this program??? No way because even those back here who are ineligible will not want to talk about the program even if you bring it up in a conversation!!!
You are just fooling these Africans here. All these questions they are asking you are mostly trivial questions they are supposed to know by reading about the program!!!
And I noticed that you do not allow them to feel free and post their views. A guy was apologizing recently for posting his AP experience when he was told that "we know all that here already". I didn't find this user friendly at all...

Rotfl. The thing about Indian lawyers is a joke that goes back a long time. I can assure you both are people in the U.S. that are here thanks to DV. Are you aware people from ineligible countries can get DV visas through their spouses?

I, by the way, am African. Indeed, if you were interviewing in Johannesburg rather than going home to do so, I could even have given you some information about how things work there.

@usamommy2015

I am not here to commit any fraud and I have not committed any fraud by cautioning members in here not to spoil the visa process. I have expressed my respect and admiration for the US government in all my postings.
Regards,

No one is spoiling the visa process. You keep coming with these strange warnings based on a college exam scandal. Very confounding to everyone.

@Britsimon
&
@Sm1smom

thanks!

It's a free world, you're entitled to your opinions, albeit misplaced, about what we do here. If you no longer wish to contribute to the forum, that is fine, it's your prerogative. You don't have to log in again. As to deleting your profile, I think we will simply leave it as is. Maybe there are people who could actually benefit from your "optimistic" postings, who know? :D

Rotfl. The thing about Indian lawyers is a joke that goes back a long time. I can assure you both are people in the U.S. that are here thanks to DV. Are you aware people from ineligible countries can get DV visas through their spouses?

I, by the way, am African. Indeed, if you were interviewing in Johannesburg rather than going home to do so, I could even have given you some information about how things work there.

I know that one can qualify through various requirements in the program so I didn't mean to say that they are not successful. I mentioned that there are various ways of being successful. So, I am just saying that no one should be hard on me because of my participation in here.

Amen!

Because Britsimon mentioned that he and Sm1smom are lawyers from India; so it's questionable as anybody can read about dv information and advise! Moreover, the bias I see in them reflects just that...
Please tell me, as an immigrant from an ineligible country, can you provide fair advice about this program??? No way because even those back here who are ineligible will not want to talk about the program even if you bring it up in a conversation!!!
You are just fooling these Africans here. All these questions they are asking you are mostly trivial questions they are supposed to know by reading about the program!!!
And I noticed that you do not allow them to feel free and post their views. A guy was apologizing recently for posting his AP experience when he was told that "we know all that here already". I didn't find this user friendly at all...

LOLOL! I have been missing some comedy gold!

Well done in spotting the bias. You are obviously a fine judge of character with a keen perception.

Just a question - do you meet the age criteria for the program?

@Britsimon
Sorry I didn't mean to offend you guys!

I know - the whole thing has turned into a comedy lesson about making sweeping judgements, jumping to conclusions and making grandiose statements. But that's ok. It's very normal for young adults to do that, it's all part of growing up...

Now - relax and benefit from all the forum has to offer to make sure you get your GC...

@akapolo,

Please stop spamming the Thread with the same post over and over. Like Simon posted above, you can either relax and benefit from what the forum has to offer. Or like I suggested before, don't bother to log in again if not interested.

Okay okay okay guys please calm down!!!hmmm just to make things clear,I would like to say we all adore these forum and moreso to appreciate our precious super moderators for the good job.most selectees actually pay cyber agents for the same directives for instance in my country and in some cases they end up complicating our naive applicants.since I joined this forum,am enlightened with crusial information concerning dv process,.so Brit,sussyqqq,us mummy,and other super moderators,I dedicate these champagne for your weekend,,,,,cheers!!!!lovely weekend

I'd written this earlier in week but i'll post it here again. If they are in Kenya. Check this out. Someone delivered in March, the interview notification for June already arrived without the newborn..I asked around found this out..

"FYI if you have an 'add on', got a baby after sending your forms to KCC. You need to write an email stating that fact and attach a birth certificate proving you are the parents of the new born before the date of the interview. The email to write to is immigrationvisanairobi@state.gov and you can also call the embassy on this no. 020 363 6622 Monday to Thursday 1pm to 4pm.

Just FYI for those who might be in such a situation."

@Guriix thanks buddy , have passed on the info.

@Sm1smom

Will notifying Kcc and embassy on "adds on" have any effect on interview date or visa issuance?

@Guriix thanks buddy , have passed on the info.

@Sm1smom

Will notifying Kcc and embassy on "adds on" have any effect on interview date or visa issuance?

There's nothing KCC can do about a case once it is scheduled, and I don't see any point in contacting them about a possible 'add on' when the baby is yet to be born. Informing the embassy following baby's birth has absolutely no effect on the interview date and shouldn't impact visa issuance, unless the parents fail to do the required homework as in informing the embassy before showing up for an interview with the baby and not have the baby's documents on the day of the interview. In which case they would be asked to go and come back when they have all the right documents, and it might be too late for them by then if we're talking about a September interview.

Hahahahaha this has me and the baby in my currently huge belly laughing so so hard. First I was extremely offended that you made it sound as if being from India is a bad thing. To prove you wrong I am of Indian origin and my husband is actually Indian and guess how we will move to the USA Godwilling? Tada! Green Card.

Also FYI sm1smom and Britsimon ACTUALLY work for the KCC which selects the dv winners. They spy here to find out if people are trying to commit fraud and I think they know enough about you to get vengeance! I hope you are using a cyber cafe as they might get your Case number from your IP address. (I am allowed to fib if he's allowed right sm1smom?)

Seriously, i should stop laughing now but I cant.

LOL , you made my night ! :) @usamommy2015 and when are you due btw ?

Hi Britsimon, Thanks for all your contributions which are very informative, With the expected dates of interview getting shifted I would request your kind clarifications on following issues:

1. PCC's are generally valid for six months I presume? So in case the same is expired a fresh one needs to be obtained
2. Is there any expiry period for Form I -134 as the forms of support which I have are dated Feb/March 2015. Is it necessary to get a fresh one again?
Your Kind advise would be of great help
Once again thanks for sharing your vast knowledge

1. 6 months or less is fine - sometimes slightly older will be accepted.
2. Since tax season has now passed you might want to get updated tax records from the sponsor - that is all.