• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

There is still no can change. 1NL not yet replaced with the 2NL

A few people have also complained about this, KCC seems to be messing things up a bit of late. Anyway, give them a call, they will provide you with information regarding interview date and time while waiting for them to fix this issue.

Hello I have a question. It looks like my interview will probably be in September. In case i get a visa will I have to travel to the States in September or would i still get a leeway of a few months?

Thanks for your help

Hello I have a question. It looks like my interview will probably be in September. In case i get a visa will I have to travel to the States in September or would i still get a leeway of a few months?

Thanks for your help

You will have a couple of months.

I paid the uscis immigrant fee online this morning.I need advise on the following.
1.How and when to apply for my SSN.
2.I fly from Kenya to the US on 7th June,can I change the address on where to receive my green card at P.O.E

I paid the uscis immigrant fee online this morning.I need advise on the following.
2.I fly from Kenya to the US on 7th June,can I change the address on where to receive my green card at P.O.E

1. Not sure.
2. Yes. Let them know.

1. www.ssa.gov then The state you are headed to. apply as soon as you get to USA. Carry your birth cert and passport.
2. Yes you get to update address at POE.

1. Not sure.
2. Yes. Let them know.

1. You don't have to apply for the SSN. The CBP (Customs & Border Patrol) at the arrival airport will help you sign all the necessary forms in the envelope you were given from the embassy. The SSN automatically comes in the mail on the address you gave at the airport. So yes, you can change at the airport

1. You don't have to apply for the SSN. The CBP (Customs & Border Patrol) at the arrival airport will help you sign all the necessary forms in the envelope you were given from the embassy. The SSN automatically comes in the mail (Mine took less than a week) on the address you gave at the airport. So yes, you can change at the airport when you are signing the papers.

1. You don't have to apply for the SSN. The CBP (Customs & Border Patrol) at the arrival airport will help you sign all the necessary forms in the envelope you were given from the embassy. The SSN automatically comes in the mail (Mine took less than a week) on the address you gave at the airport. So yes, you can change at the airport when you are signing the papers.

Visiting the nearest SSA to explore the possibility of applying for the SSN is actually not a bad idea. You're one of the few people fortunate to have received your SSN without having to visit them and apply in person. Yes, the card is supposed to be sent out shortly after arrival, once one has indicated on the DS form for the application to be automatically submitted however a noticeable number of people have posted about waiting in vain for the card to arrive.

Visiting the nearest SSA to explore the possibility of applying for the SSN is actually not a bad idea. You're one of the few people fortunate to have received your SSN without having to visit them and apply in person. Yes, the card is supposed to be sent out shortly after arrival, once one has indicated on the DS form for the application to be automatically submitted however a noticeable number of people have posted about waiting in vain for the card to arrive.

That's true, I think you can go to the nearest SSA in a week or so if the SSN hasn't arrived in the mail..Also double checking your host's zip code before you fly out is a good idea. I learnt the hard way. For the SSN they were able to correct for me at the post office but for the Green Card it got lost in the mail for a couple of weeks..floating around the sorting facility before it finally came.

Hey guys please help a sister here. In the letter to show work experience what kind of details and information that should be included?