• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

@Britsimon
don't worry about data, wait for September 2015 VB and then we will know whether it's over or not!
No one can know exactly how the KCC works except one is a member of their staff and in this case one will be divulging US government classified information into public domain...

Ho Hum - it is NOT classified information - they make the data available to the public. And from the data we can tell a great deal - including the statements I made earlier. Perhaps there is a chance you actually don't know what you are commenting about? - Go and educate yourself.... http://britsimonsays.com

@Britsimon

What's your interest? Even as a volunteer here you must have an interest may be to promote your Blog? My interest is only to get my visa and know how the program works, nothing else! We can't talk about education here - keep it simple and friendly...

@Britsimon

What's your interest? Even as a volunteer here you must have an interest may be to promote your Blog? My interest is only to get my visa and know how the program works, nothing else! We can't talk about education here - keep it simple and friendly...

Yeah it's all about promoting my blog. Sure.

If you really want to learn how it works, stop making broad statements without facts and read some of the articles that will educate you and hopefully avoid you making a mistake.

Brit you've been tirelessly assisting people by enlightening them about what it takes place when one is selected to start the long journey of getting a visa,I fail to understand the few who seem not to benefit from the advice you give,they end up making no sense by throwing back the stone on your head.as for me,is a big salute,keep it up and God grant you strength to ignore such characters.

Great to help disseminate information but it should be fair? I noticed over emphasis on CNs to the extent of undermining official information which is more authentic anyway!

If you are courageous, be blunt and tell us that "the US government is a scam and your Blog and Website is the best place to get information" then we will all respect and follow you...

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

What questions can one expect concerning the hosts during the interview? I have been going through the threads but damn they are quite many.
My interview is scheduled on 16th June.

Hi Pitar,

well the only question I was asked about my host was how I was related to him. That was all.

@DREAM GUY

Be patient and wait to the end, half the selected lot has always been a WASTE and so they get those with larger CNs much later. CNs are a form of ID numbers that are also used to control the queue. When people decline, stumble or do not respond at all, they go ahead and interview qualified selectees even with the largest numbers - that's how the program is organized...

I am from Cameroon and my CN is about 71xxx. There are many selectees with larger CNs especially around Africa. So, let's wait and see what happens at the end of it all...

Last edited:
@DREAM GUY

Be patient and wait to the end, half the selected lot has always been a WASTE and so they get those with larger CNs much later. CNs are a form of ID numbers that are also used to control the queue. When people decline, stumble or do not respond at all, they go ahead and interview qualified selectees even with the largest numbers - that's how the program is organized...

I am from Cameroon and my CN is about 71xxx. There are many selectees with larger CNs especially around Africa. So, let's wait and see what happens at the end of it all...
AMEN!!!!:) Faith can move mountains.......hope make us see a way where it looks impossible.Under the sun nothing is impossible our dear beloved moderators.

Britsimon this akopolo fellow shouldn't deter you. Akopolo what Britsimon does is exactly what you are doing. guessing. Except his guesswork is based on years of experience and closely monitoring the lottery and he himself is a sucessful applicant. People like me join forums and social media when we find out we won and leave when we win or lose. We should appreciate the efforts of people like britsimon sm1smom and susieqqq who tirelessly help people like us inspite of being busy with their own lives. And everything on his blog only better explains what the dv tells us, he never fabricates stuff. Britsimon thank you for all your help if i haven't thanked u before.

I can even write to the KCC straight away and complaint that the VB numbers for Africa do not resemble our CNs and get their reply in a couple of days BUT I see no reason to put my nose in the visa processing - it's their job!!!

@DREAM GUY
I am not a moderator here - just an ordinary member please.

@usamommy2015
Britsimon moved to the US from India may be through another visa NOT through dv lottery???

Last edited:
@usamommy2015

FYI - I am not guessing, I am relying on the official information. That's not guess work? Going by the official information means that you keep your peace and take it as given by the US government - a government we can trust. The official decision is final!

Last edited:
@usamommy2015

FYI - I am not guessing, I am relying on the official information. That's not guess work? Going by the official information means that you keep your peace and take it as given by the US government - a government we can trust. The official decision is final!
:) your last sentence is right on the money... Good luck. PS: great attitude in respect to the US government - unfortunately 90% of folks here in the US would strongly disagree with you...

@DREAM GUY

cleardot.gif
FYI
I have written to the KCC and let's hear from the official source. Please find the excerpt of my message below:

"Greetings! I am writing because the Visa Bulletin numbers for Africa do not seem to resemble my case number this far. Have I been left out? Regards,"
cleardot.gif

Last edited:
cleardot.gif
FYI
I have written to the KCC and let's hear from the official source. Please find the excerpt of my message below:

"Greetings! I am writing because the Visa Bulletin numbers for Africa do not seem to resemble my case number this far. Have I been left out? Regards,"
cleardot.gif
:) ... may the force of the US Government be with you. Yet remember the US Constitution, which declares "In God we Trust" - not "In the US Government we Trust" ;). I'll certainly keep my fingers crossed for all 2015AF71,000+

Last edited:
I can even write to the KCC straight away and complaint that the VB numbers for Africa do not resemble our CNs and get their reply in a couple of days BUT I see no reason to put my nose in the visa processing - it's their job!!!

@DREAM GUY
I am not a moderator here - just an ordinary member please.

@usamommy2015
Britsimon moved to the US from India may be through another visa NOT through dv lottery???

@Britsimon India ?? LOL