• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2015 WINNERS FROM CAMEROON

man am realy anxious to get 2NL,thatl give me hpe

Stiffi, question for you. You post in "texting" slang constantly with barely an accurate spelling. It was is so bad, that when combined with a few obvious answer questions it had us all wondering if you were capable of supporting yourself in an move to the USA. As I believe you are a teacher, I'm sure you know better, and I assume you wouldn't write that way for anything work related. But do you allow your kids to write that way when they submit work? It would be a shame if that is allowed because they will be limited in life through not learning to write properly.

Stiffi, question for you. You post in "texting" slang constantly with barely an accurate spelling. It was is so bad, that when combined with a few obvious answer questions it had us all wondering if you were capable of supporting yourself in a move to the USA. As I believe you are a teacher, I'm sure you know better, and I assume you wouldn't write that way for anything work related. But do you allow your kids to write that way when they submit work? It would be a shame if that is allowed because they will be limited in life through not learning to write properly.
still laughing

Last edited by a moderator:
Stiffi, question for you. You post in "texting" slang constantly with barely an accurate spelling. It was is so bad, that when combined with a few obvious answer questions it had us all wondering if you were capable of supporting yourself in an move to the USA. As I believe you are a teacher, I'm sure you know better, and I assume you wouldn't write that way for anything work related. But do you allow your kids to write that way when they submit work? It would be a shame if that is allowed because they will be limited in life through not learning to write properly.
@britismon.. Now your insulting me and my personality, but anyways its kk...but I use the short hand because I use my mobile device to access this forum,and if I also have a wrong spelling you should understand it happens when using smart phone with their word predictions...but thanks again for making me look silly each time I ask a question or post a comment..but I think maybe I should stop posting on your forums because its obvious you don't want me to... @aiguo thanks too for laughing

@britismon.. Now your insulting me and my personality, but anyways its kk...but I use the short hand because I use my mobile device to access this forum,and if I also have a wrong spelling you should understand it happens when using smart phone with their word predictions...but thanks again for making me look silly each time I ask a question or post a comment..but I think maybe I should stop posting on your forums because its obvious you don't want me to... @aiguo thanks too for laughing

OK, it was a serious question, where I took the time to explain why I was asking. So - it is silly to take insult where none was intended. As a teacher, I honestly would have expected a better answer. As an educator you should have understood and appreciated my interest.

OK, it was a serious question, where I took the time to explain why I was asking. So - it is silly to take insult where none was intended. As a teacher, I honestly would have expected a better answer. As an educator you should have understood and appreciated my interest.
thanks britismon.....go ahead..il just leave ur forum I guess,don't like where this is going to

Hey guys, we all need you here. its fun being on this forum. lets stay together. I think the intention was not to insult but to clarify a point. All the same its fun having more people on this forum. so Stiffi please don't leave.

It's etiquette on this and many other forums to not use texting shorthand in forum posts. Some forums I know actually outright ban people who do that. It is difficult to read for others. Yes it takes a little more effort to post properly when posting from a mobile, and to take an extra two seconds to change a wrong predictive text, but many other people posting from mobiles manage to do it.

I use the short hand because I use my mobile device to access this forum,and if I also have a wrong spelling you should understand it happens when using smart phone with their word predictions...g

It's etiquette on this and many other forums to not use texting shorthand in forum posts. Some forums I know actually outright ban people who do that. It is difficult to read for others. Yes it takes a little more effort to post properly when posting from a mobile, and to take an extra two seconds to change a wrong predictive text, but many other people posting from mobiles manage to do it.
@SusieQQQ thanks for letting me know,I guess britismon should have just told me shorthand isint allowed than using my profession and making fun of me,I also noticed maybe my own questions and doubts are not allowed in the forum cuz each time I ask he uses it against me,anyways its a forum for dv winners,I don't want it to turn to something else,IV noticed britismon don't like me here,Il just leave and I wish all on the forum goodluck and I won't post no more...it was nice meeting you guys and I won't help but say thanks for your ideas..bye

@SusieQQQ thanks for letting me know,I guess britismon should have just told me shorthand isint allowed than using my profession and making fun of me,I also noticed maybe my own questions and doubts are not allowed in the forum cuz each time I ask he uses it against me,anyways its a forum for dv winners,I don't want it to turn to something else,IV noticed britismon don't like me here,Il just leave and I wish all on the forum goodluck and I won't post no more...it was nice meeting you guys and I won't help but say thanks for your ideas..bye

Good grief Stiffi. For the record, this isn't my forum and I don't like or dislike you - I have never met you!! Please stop trying to create a drama from nothing.

I have spent quite some time trying to answer your questions and rather than answer mine in an adult way you chose to have this tantrum and continue to make comments about me that are undeserved. So - stay or go - it doesn't matter to me one way or the other - but please, drop the dramatics.

Hey Stiffy, sorry for the silence, but I said earlier on that your Advanced Level is enough. Your teaching certificate and experience would be good when it comes to the public charge requirement but the core requirement is your Advanced Levels. Now you mentioned your son, do you have any other persons as dependents like your wife or other children?
As for the short hand writing, I had come to an earlier conclusion that French was probably your first language as I thought you had obviously had some issues with English and having worked for 15+ years, at the worst, I would guess you are at least 40 years old. If your first language is truly French, then we can understand but if not, then I think Britsimon's question is logical enough and you should be mature enough to handle it rather than saying he does not want you here. That is honestly very childish. I hope you don't see it like I don't want you here too. I am your fellow brother from Cameroon and would be of help to you just like Britsimon and the others, but we are not here to pick fights and more so, you're a teacher raising Cameroon's future leaders so you can at least show an example on the internet. I hope that is not too much to ask. Look forward to hearing from you again.

Hey Stiffy, sorry for the silence, but I said earlier on that your Advanced Level is enough. Your teaching certificate and experience would be good when it comes to the public charge requirement but the core requirement is your Advanced Levels. Now you mentioned your son, do you have any other persons as dependents like your wife or other children?
As for the short hand writing, I had come to an earlier conclusion that French was probably your first language as I thought you had obviously had some issues with English and having worked for 15+ years, at the worst, I would guess you are at least 40 years old. If your first language is truly French, then we can understand but if not, then I think Britsimon's question is logical enough and you should be mature enough to handle it rather than saying he does not want you here. That is honestly very childish. I hope you don't see it like I don't want you here too. I am your fellow brother from Cameroon and would be of help to you just like Britsimon and the others, but we are not here to pick fights and more so, you're a teacher raising Cameroon's future leaders so you can at least show an example on the internet. I hope that is not too much to ask. Look forward to hearing from you again.
no other children and I am not married...

Good grief Stiffi. For the record, this isn't my forum and I don't like or dislike you - I have never met you!! Please stop trying to create a drama from nothing.

I have spent quite some time trying to answer your questions and rather than answer mine in an adult way you chose to have this tantrum and continue to make comments about me that are undeserved. So - stay or go - it doesn't matter to me one way or the other - but please, drop the dramatics.
anyways @britismon am sorry the way I handled the situation,but I was upset,please lets just forget this happened..i am sorry,but it wasn't intentional writing in short hand..