• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2015 WINNERS FROM CAMEROON

There is already a Cameroonian thread so please go there. You are joining pretty late.

I don't think it exists anymore. I tried to search, but i couldn't find the thread. Can you post something on it and bring it front if you find it?

Oh man, I just realized that CaMair may have started the earlier thread. He asked me to delete his profile and posts, and in doing so I probably deleted the thread (since it is an automated process). Apologies for that. It can't be undone.

Oh man, I just realized that CaMair may have started the earlier thread. He asked me to delete his profile and posts, and in doing so I probably deleted the thread (since it is an automated process). Apologies for that. It can't be undone.
Ya. It happens. Even when you ignore(unfollow) a member, you can't see the threads created by that member.
The same thing happened here. When you deleted that guy, the thread he created was also deleted.
You will compensate them. Lol

Hello brothers and sisters from Cameroon just want to find out some infos in order to clarify my doubts.on the Field on the DS260 asking for STATE/ PROVINCE i stated what we have today as REGION in the place of STATE/PROVINCE.hope it does not cause any problem or should i unlock and correct it and enter DOES NOT APPLY

Hello brothers and sisters from Cameroon just want to find out some infos in order to clarify my doubts.on the Field on the DS260 asking for STATE/ PROVINCE i stated what we have today as REGION in the place of STATE/PROVINCE.hope it does not cause any problem or should i unlock and correct it and enter DOES NOT APPLY
Sorry I've been taking a break so I could not respond in time, but it is sufficient to state your region as in: South West Region or North West Region or wherever else you come from.

I'm wondering why Camair will want his profile deleted. I'm in contact with him on phone and he did not even make his plans known to me.

I'm wondering why Camair will want his profile deleted. I'm in contact with him on phone and he did not even make his plans known to me.

You should ask him, all he mentioned was privacy issues.

Charisma - have you seen Cameroonian DV2015 selectees with CNs higher than about 50k?

Both options are a possibility because for one, hers is the only case so far I know with such a number, but on the other hand, I don't think I know enough selectees to be conclusive.

Last edited by a moderator: