• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2015 WINNERS FROM CAMEROON

Ok. Stiffi don't bother much about you education. With your Advanced levels (Or BACC I guess?), you meet the minimum and your further qualifications and experience come to add more strength to your case. Just have any other document handy.

Ok. Stiffi don't bother much about you education. With your Advanced levels (Or BACC I guess?), you meet the minimum and your further qualifications and experience come to add more strength to your case. Just have any other document handy.
thanks charisma..i am hoping my number comes up in the next bulletin coming out few days from now

Last edited:
Hello Charisma, I am a Cameroonian who won the DV lottery 2015, i already went for the interview but was missing a document and was asked to send it when i have it then they will issue my visa together with my wife and two children. I just got the document and will mail it today. But my Question is, have you been in touch with any one who has already gone to USA under DV 2015. Are you given a temporary Resident permit at port of entry that can enable out of USA before your Resident card ever comes? I want to enter USA and go out just after 1 month to finish up with my stuff within 5 months before moving completely. your response will be helpful. thanks for the forum

Hello Charisma, I am a Cameroonian who won the DV lottery 2015, i already went for the interview but was missing a document and was asked to send it when i have it then they will issue my visa together with my wife and two children. I just got the document and will mail it today. But my Question is, have you been in touch with any one who has already gone to USA under DV 2015. Are you given a temporary Resident permit at port of entry that can enable out of USA before your Resident card ever comes? I want to enter USA and go out just after 1 month to finish up with my stuff within 5 months before moving completely. your response will be helpful. thanks for the forum

Your one time use visa is endorsed upon entry for the first time, and you can catch the next flight out if you want, the endorsed visa is good for up to 1 year. The Green Card itself will arrive in about a month.

Hello everyone, My host (affidavit of support provider) recently told me that I will be living but with his friend in another state. Can did pose a problem given that I have just my host information on my submitted ds260 form.

What is your number Stiffi. mine is quite far 67***. don't really expect mine to go current before July.
I pray we all go current Abubam and have a successful interview,I'm hoping my number features in the next visa bulletin....

#britsimon Pls when will you make the next predictions? We are waiting, and what do you think about the AF region especially Cameroon???

@Britsimon and other Senior members,please help me with the number of visa issued so far at e US embassy in Yaounde.i have tried but can not extract the data.