• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2015 WINNERS FROM CAMEROON

yes, i think you are right on the fact that the Ebola will surely be to the advantage of the whole world but also we need not to forget "the not more than 7% factor".

Egypt is the only African country that can hit the 7%. For other regions, Nepal almost certainly will hit it. No where else.

hi i have friend cnaf39XXX married and his familly lived actually in belgium and his in congo in his ds260 his said immigrating with his familly but now his want to travel alone.the reason is that his wife is under a training program it will take a bit time to finish her training and his daugther is going to school already.
please tell him what to do if his want to attend the interview alone?

hi i have friend cnaf39XXX married and his familly lived actually in belgium and his in congo in his ds260 his said immigrating with his familly but now his want to travel alone.the reason is that his wife is under a training program it will take a bit time to finish her training and his daugther is going to school already.
please tell him what to do if his want to attend the interview alone?
He can go alone and explain to the CO why he came alone which should not be a problem. He should know that it will take a long time before the family can join him after fiscal year.

hello britismon,am fr Cameroon and am AF40*** Pls can u help tell me wen I could get a second notification scheduling me for interview? Cuz wen I check my ceac status it shows at NVC ,pls xplain things to me

hello britismon,am fr Cameroon and am AF40*** Pls can u help tell me wen I could get a second notification scheduling me for interview? Cuz wen I check my ceac status it shows at NVC ,pls xplain things to me

You will probably get your notification around April or May, for a June or July interview.

Both options are a possibility because for one, hers is the only case so far I know with such a number, but on the other hand, I don't think I know enough selectees to be conclusive.

charisma do u or anyone know which doc a secondary school teacher and vice principal can show to prove his or her work experience for the past years?(teaching 22 and vice principal 4yrs) or is the certificate from Ecole normal yaounde issued by the government enough proof???? If not wat docdo I need to proof that.

charisma do u or anyone know which doc a secondary school teacher and vice principal can show to prove his or her work experience for the past years?(teaching 22 and vice principal 4yrs) or is the certificate from Ecole normal yaounde issued by the government enough proof???? If not wat docdo I need to proof that.
Hey Stiffy, if you are a trained teacher from ENS Yaounde, then I guess you have the Advanced Level at worse so no need proove your work experience. Your A levels is enough unless by chance you dont have it, but I am not very sure where your work experience falls on the O net database. As for your number, I know two other persons within your range so you guys may spring into action at the same time.

Hey Stiffy, if you are a trained teacher from ENS Yaounde, then I guess you have the Advanced Level at worse so no need proove your work experience. Your A levels is enough unless by chance you dont have it, but I am not very sure where your work experience falls on the O net database. As for your number, I know two other persons within your range so you guys may spring into action at the same time.
onet data base I fall on 8.0 and am qualified by the onet,I have a levels,a degree in education and a diplome from ENS yaounde, asking cuz I listed out alls certificates and I also indicated I worked cuZ IV worked for for 22yrs as teacher and an administrator(vice principal of a government secondary school) so I wanted to kno if my diplome from ens will prove I work as a teacher for the government

onet data base I fall on 8.0 and am qualified by the onet,I have a levels,a degree in education and a diplome from ENS yaounde, asking cuz I listed out alls certificates and I also indicated I worked cuZ IV worked for for 22yrs as teacher and an administrator(vice principal of a government secondary school) so I wanted to kno if my diplome from ens will prove I work as a teacher for the government
the http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/11-9032.00. link shows my qualication on onet ...just wanted to know if I tk just my diplome to yde itl be enough proof I work for ministry of secondary education..wat do u think???

Hello every one , Pam is back and happy new to you all. Hey charisma how have u been? What about your fiancee did she succeeded?

hello to everyone and welcome to new members... Charisma its been a while. hope all went well with your fiance???

Thanks God-Is-Love. Now i understand. it means that i can only be called up for interview when the cut-off number is above 67000 for Africa because my case number is 2015AF00067.... Thanks very much.

Quite a good forum

Do i really stand a chance with my AF67***? my form was submitted in October. BRITSIMON help.

Last edited: