• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

First VB for 2015 dv winners!

Last week on friday few people got second letter , today is also friday , can we expect second letter today who are current in october ?

Last week on friday few people got second letter , today is also friday , can we expect second letter today who are current in october ?

Nothing here....

-----
Case No.: 2015SA3XX
DS-260 Sent: June 15th, 2014
2-nd NL: Waiting...
Interview Date:
Medicals:
Interview Status:
POE:
SSN Arrived:
GC Arrived:

Is it sth normal not to get the second letter so far for an October interview?
Case No.: 2015EU4XXX
DS-260 Sent: May 30th, 2014

Last edited:
Nothing here....

-----
Case No.: 2015SA3XX
DS-260 Sent: June 15th, 2014
2-nd NL: Waiting...
Interview Date:
Medicals:
Interview Status:
POE:
SSN Arrived:
GC Arrived:

Yeah same here...
Case #: 2015SA1xx
DS-260 Sent: June 3, 2014
...Still waiting for 2nl.

For those of you who are waiting on the 2nd letter, I think you guys can give KCC a call and they should be able to tell you when you can expect to receive it and when the interview will be held.

I was current in August and called KCC right after the visa bulletin was published in June. They clearly told me that I would receive the 2nd letter in the middle of July and that my interview would be in September instead of August as my application was still being processed at the time they scheduled August interviews.

hi every one i am dv 2015 winner .My cs no is AS81** .When my interview? I am from nepal.plz solve my question.thank you.

Thank you sir i am very happy. You solve my problem.I am looking for visa bulliten.But i wait many month.......... oh its too long.

Hello , I am selected in DV 2015., but my CN is 2015EU00044***. Any chance for interview?

Well that is, there is no doubt, a risky range. The EU case number could go a little higher in 2015 because Nigeria is no longer eligible. THat should translate to an additional 600 - 700 visas for EU - and that could easily be 3k or 4k CNs.

Howver, it is not for sure one way or another - so don't give up hope but have a plan B also.

Well that is, there is no doubt, a risky range. The EU case number could go a little higher in 2015 because Nigeria is no longer eligible. THat should translate to an additional 600 - 700 visas for EU - and that could easily be 3k or 4k CNs.

Howver, it is not for sure one way or another - so don't give up hope but have a plan B also.
Thanx a lot! I am medical doctor, and when I pass USMLE, I can get a J visa.

Do you, more experienced people, think that KFC are still sending second letters out for October or are they done with it? It appears that a lot of people did not receive their letters (me including) regardless of how late/early they submitted their DS-260. I just wonder what the reasons may be? I assume October is an outlier as many people become current and they are still working on 2014 but still...

Do you, more experienced people, think that KFC are still sending second letters out for October or are they done with it? It appears that a lot of people did not receive their letters (me including) regardless of how late/early they submitted their DS-260. I just wonder what the reasons may be? I assume October is an outlier as many people become current and they are still working on 2014 but still...

It's beginning to look like that but I would say to wait until Friday before concluding they're done with the Oct set.

I don't remember this much delay last year. It could be that the new process (DS260) is having more negative impact than I expected. I also find myself wondering if there are technical reasons about the DS260 that are stopping KCC schedule cases. I would advise you to call KCC and check that your DS260 is processed and when you are being scheduled.

Many thanks, Britsimon! Maybe they have been focused on closing 2014. I hope they will send them out by the end of the week as Mom suggested otherwise we would kick off 2015 with delays...

Good luck with your case. Hope everything goes well for you and your family!