Wife is a heavy pot smoker, what to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nairobian

Banned
Guys, we sent the AOS etc packages in this morning but I just discovered that my USC wife is a heavy pot smoker. I was shocked to wake up at 3 am in the morning and find her missing from our marital bed only to start the hunt around the house for her. I heard some strange coughing noises emerging from the jacuzzi so I stealthily sneaked my way towards the door and when I opened it ...lo and behold! I was accosted by a cumulo-nimbus cloud of pot smoke of gigantic proportions with my wife sitting stark naked on the commode dragging on a huge lit reefer cigar. As you can tell this discovery has been very disturbing to me as I am very religious churchgoing law abiding alien by nature. Praetorian, TheRealCanadian and TripleCitizen, have either of you dealt with such a problem? Will it affect my credibility or my AOS application if she appears at the interview super stoned? I am really worried about it as I have never lived with a drug user before. I await your usual brilliant responses with intensely bated breath..

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly how do you know shes a HEAVY pot smoker if this is the first time you've seen her doing it? Surely, if she was a heavy smoker you would of noticed it before???
And how do you know that she will be stoned for the interview?? Is this a joke or is Op being serious???

Firstly how do you know shes a HEAVY pot smoker if this is the first time you've seen her doing it? Surely, if she was a heavy smoker you would of noticed it before???
And how do you know that she will be stoned for the interview?? Is this a joke or is Op being serious???

sorry but the description is hilarious....OP has got to be kidding if he just discovered this...lol

....but if not he is hoping one of gurus will have some pertinent advice...lolololol

sorry but the description is hilarious....OP has got to be kidding if he just discovered this...lol

....but if not he is hoping one of gurus will have some pertinent advice...lolololol

I was thinking the same thing, but was trying to be tactful lol.
If your spouse was a pot smoker, especially a heavy one as Op claims,
you would know about it. Sorry Nairobian dont know what to tell ya!!
I dont know, tell her to stop?? =P i am trying not to laugh here, i
feel so mean.

I find your story to be a suspect!

As others have mentioned a heavy smoker of jamaican cigarettes, you do not sneak on to them, they smell of jamaican cigarettes all the time [they use scent and incense to conceal the smell - definetely you would have noticed incense burning], their clothes smell of jamaican cigarettes all the time [you would notice the high use of fabreeze], their body smell of jamaican cigarettes all the time [you would notice the high use of aromatic body oil], their eyes are red [you would have notice the high use of visine].

Your story is not plausible.

While drug use by the USC spouse is not grounds of inadmissibility, trolling internet message boards may be a sign of mental disease, which certainly is.

Status
Not open for further replies.