• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Who received the email from no-reply@state.gov ?

Have you received the no-reply@state.gov email?

• YES, I was a winner on 1st May

Votes: 20 29.9%
  • YES, I was NOT a winner on 1st May

Votes: 35 52.2%
  • NO, I was a winner on 1st May

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • NO, I was NOT a winner on 1st May

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
1 month & 41 days to go... what kills me is that they allready processed the redrawing but we have to wait for the results being published

Dates of Application:Oct 13 2010 Number of Applicants:1,Derivatives:None,Additional info:Region:Nigeria,Received confirmation email dated May 16 2011,But received it, May 19 2011.

Yeah u re right 1 month n 41 days to go n the random redrawin has been done, just waitin 4 the results to be published.

Correction of date above

CORRECTION TO THE DATE ABOVE.Yeah u re right 1 month n 10 days to go n the random redrawin has been done, just waitin 4 the results to be published.

Indicate ur Date of Entry in DV 2012 n Received of Confirmation email

Dear forumites,These message is 4 every members in this great forum whether new or old.No 1.We should be indicatin our date of entry in DV 2012. No 2.Received of confirmation email YES OR NO.

They may have RANDOMLY sent the e-mails.

Date of Entry: October 12, 2010
Email received: No
E-mail provider: HOTMAIL

Gdevenin NAIJA,Enter Dv:Oct 13 2010.Confirmation Mail Received:May 19 2011.Email Provider:Yahoomail.com.Pls guys keep passin these message to other members to always indicate there date of Entry in DV,Received of confirmation mail,and Email provider.God bless us all in this forum and make us to be among the selected winners in DV 2012.

Hi

Enter dv:Nov 2
comfirmation email recieved:may 18
email provider:gmail
Goodluck everybody

Hi

I can bet the redraw have already been done the now want to check the winning entries one by one to disqualify double entries.as you we can see date of entry submited are different from one anther to dos who recieved the email.

Hi

I can bet the redraw have already been done the now want to check the winning entries one by one to disqualify double entries.as you we can see date of entry submited are different from one anther to dos who recieved the email.

I got the email...

I think they are sending it to the newly Selectees whom might have lost the confirmation page. The email sent out by kcc is not up to 14m. Lets wait and see.

no, that's not reasonable, because 80% of the people who vote got the email, and 20% didn't..., so would the 80% be winners? no way

"new Winners" and "backups"

What I noticed is 2 batches of emails were sent, 1st batch on the 18th, 2nd on the 19th

So those that recieved the email on the 18th are the new 100k selectees, and those that recieved an email on the 19th are backups to the 100k selectees, because of all of the comotion and stuff that happened this year. note the number of people that recieved the email on 19 is huge maybe in the mills, but not alot recieved it on the 18, which was the first day of recieving emails.

this is my opinion, if you guys wanna start posting when you recieved your emails.

Last edited by a moderator: