• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Who received the email from no-reply@state.gov ?

Have you received the no-reply@state.gov email?

• YES, I was a winner on 1st May

Votes: 20 29.9%
  • YES, I was NOT a winner on 1st May

Votes: 35 52.2%
  • NO, I was a winner on 1st May

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • NO, I was NOT a winner on 1st May

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
OK, some people have still not received the email from KCC right? I want to ask, are there people on this forum who didn't check their status before the results that got cancelled that got the email KCC sent?

I checked my status and still have yet to receive the e-mail..I guess if we haven't receive it by now, we won't. Ah well, back to the drawing board (DV-2013-maybe).:confused:

I checked my status and still have yet to receive the e-mail..I guess if we haven't receive it by now, we won't. Ah well, back to the drawing board (DV-2013-maybe).:confused:

What makes you think you'd be already disqualified. There are several other reasons for not receiving the email.

What makes you think you'd be already disqualified. There are several other reasons for not receiving the email.

Because a part of the e-mail says "You have submitted a qualified entry".....Therefore, it led me to believe that I haven't submitted a qualified entry; hence no e-mail. What are other reasons for not receiving the e-mail with the exception of spam blockers, no e-mail address provided etc? Thanks

If you filled out the form correctly with the right picture uploaded you shouldn't worry. It happens sometimes that I dont receive emails but I dunno the reason Im not really IT expert. I know you'd feel safer if you had it but it doesnt mean you were disqualified I think. Im also not 100% sure only qualified entries has gotten that email because theres a slight chance my picture wasnt that all right. I'm hoping the best so should you. Good luck for DV 2012 not DV 2013.;)

If you filled out the form correctly with the right picture uploaded you shouldn't worry. It happens sometimes that I dont receive emails but I dunno the reason Im not really IT expert. I know you'd feel safer if you had it but it doesnt mean you were disqualified I think. Im also not 100% sure only qualified entries has gotten that email because theres a slight chance my picture wasnt that all right. I'm hoping the best so should you. Good luck for DV 2012 not DV 2013.;)
Thank you and all the best!!

If you are applying for multiple family member , Use separate emails you can get them for free at hotmail or yahoo. One of the checks for multiple entries are the same email.

Whats happening then?If someone had been selected they should receive the email ,because K.C.C had checked for validity of the applicatiön , photos and other disqualifying stuff.That is if you provided a valid email address or may be they are still sending the emails.