What was wrong?

This thread isn't going in the right spirit of helping people. We have to understand that different people have different thoughts. Some people work hard to understand the immigration procedures and others work hard elsewhere to earn and pay the lawyer. It a matter of choice.

I come here for relief of stress n I get it bcus you all are funny.

Then why are you getting so angry? :)

Seriously, you have a problem. You had a filing rejected by USCIS (which isn't a fatal problem in and of itself) and your so-called attorney is giving you reasons that simply do not make sense. As Al and I have attempted to point out to you, to have one filing not submitted due to a postage issue makes no sense - it's far more likely that the I-130 filing was never made, but that's mere speculation on my part.

You're paying a fir bit of money for someone who is supposed to be on your side, working with you and being completely honest with you. This is just a trivial slip-up, but it is a poor omen for the future. You are correct that many of us have had problems and issues in our immigration process - which is why we focus so much on working with people you can trust. There may be spots when a trusted advocate is going to be absolutely crucial - and you do not appear to have one.

But please, feel free to throw around a few more insults if it makes you feel better. Hope you don't treat your spouse that way.

Seriously, you have a problem. You had a filing rejected by USCIS (which isn't a fatal problem in and of itself) and your so-called attorney is giving you reasons that simply do not make sense. As Al and I have attempted to point out to you, to have one filing not submitted due to a postage issue makes no sense - it's far more likely that the I-130 filing was never made, but that's mere speculation on my part.

You're paying a fir bit of money for someone who is supposed to be on your side, working with you and being completely honest with you. This is just a trivial slip-up, but it is a poor omen for the future. You are correct that many of us have had problems and issues in our immigration process - which is why we focus so much on working with people you can trust. There may be spots when a trusted advocate is going to be absolutely crucial - and you do not appear to have one.

But please, feel free to throw around a few more insults if it makes you feel better. Hope you don't treat your spouse that way.
:D

and u suddenly making diagnosis because u have a doctorate in................
:eek:

THIS GUY IS NOT ONLY RUDE,HE IS ALSO ARROGANT!
euly29 ,BEGGERS CAN'T BE CHOOSERS.YOU SHOULD BE GREATFUL THAT MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU.REMEMBER YOU CAME
TO THIS FORUM,WE DIDN'T COME TO YOU.
I SUGGEST WE STOP ANSWERING TO euly29 QUESTIONS!

THIS GUY IS NOT ONLY RUDE,HE IS ALSO ARROGANT!
euly29 ,BEGGERS CAN'T BE CHOOSERS.YOU SHOULD BE GREATFUL THAT MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU.REMEMBER YOU CAME
TO THIS FORUM,WE DIDN'T COME TO YOU.
I SUGGEST WE STOP ANSWERING TO euly29 QUESTIONS!

I have no questions sweetheart. There have been alot of inconsistency in this forum about different advises so stop acting like you are an expert. On top of that, I came on with good mannerism until some idiots start being foolish for no reason. y dont u follow the thread n see where it started. by d way i am so sad i will not be getting ur advise:( :( :( YEA RIGHT!:) :) :) :)

Is that troll I smell? I do believe this whole thread has outlived its usefulness.

yep, I second that. Although i was guilty for participating in its uselessness, I am shock that people took time to respond. If I was me I would have ignored me. My husband gets a kick out of it everyday when he sees the respond.

However, on a serious note the members do a reasonably good job.

This thread isn't going in the right spirit of helping people. We have to understand that different people have different thoughts. Some people work hard to understand the immigration procedures and others work hard elsewhere to earn and pay the lawyer. It a matter of choice.

you forget the third choice. persons who just cannot afford a lawyer so they have all the excuses for not getting one. Every profession has incompetent people and whether you will risk that service, one cannot say.;) ;)

all u haters, i have proof that uscis was d incompetent ones. NOW GET CONFIRMATION THAT MY STUFF WAS RECEIVED AFTER ALL.

Cut the crap...

all u haters, i have proof that uscis was d incompetent ones. NOW GET CONFIRMATION THAT MY STUFF WAS RECEIVED AFTER ALL.

I thought you were busy studying English law? :confused: Oh.. reginald... I disagree....

I am enjoy this drive-by arguing with you... after all they are popular in England... :( http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/285

I hope the board can do away with hooliganism which you hell bent on bring to this board with your childish post... Personally, I know who is going to screw you more than you ever thought.... the US govt. As you go through the immigration process, you are going to encounter a sad reality, USCIS is one giant nut agency rum amok. As since some of us know that it has ran amok, we have found a way to manage it out of our daily lives. For you, it will be in your underwear....biting you every day....

Funny enough, you will then realize that this board has more resources that the Queen of England drinking tea with biscuits..:)

I thought you were busy studying English law? :confused: Oh.. reginald... I disagree....

I am enjoy this drive-by arguing with you... after all they are popular in England... :( http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/285

I hope the board can do away with hooliganism which you hell bent on bring to this board with your childish post... Personally, I know who is going to screw you more than you ever thought.... the US govt. As you go through the immigration process, you are going to encounter a sad reality, USCIS is one giant nut agency rum amok. As since some of us know that it has ran amok, we have found a way to manage it out of our daily lives. For you, it will be in your underwear....biting you every day....

Funny enough, you will then realize that this board has more resources that the Queen of England drinking tea with biscuits..:)
i am not english hater and to besides you dont know shit. I am well taken care of and dont have to go through your experience. it is called preferential treatment. wake up in america, it is who u know n not always what u know.

i am not english hater and to besides you dont know shit. I am well taken care of and dont have to go through your experience. it is called preferential treatment. wake up in america, it is who u know n not always what u know.

A next person taking time to answer. I talk to u on my break it releases my mental stress. dont want to hear about queen i am west indian hater

My god is higher than uscis and i trust in him. Govt is just man. I love d way you all act like they are above god.

As I said before,let's ignore this lady who is most likely to be a bored housewife with nothing better to do then to disrupt a group wich only purpose is to help one another with our experiences with USICS process.
Oh what a sad life!.......or is it a life at all?I suggest euly29 to get a life and stop disrupting this forum.Also I invite my fellow members to NOT REPLY to this lady comments.Let's save our experiences and comments for someone who really needs them.TO REPLY IS TO GIVE POWER TO THIS POOR AND LONELY SOUL!:p