What was wrong?

Like I said I am not on this forum to go through the whole head trip.

Then you shouldn't post on the forum. Sheesh. Get the facts, if you still dont understand the situation due to whatever reason - post a question here with ALL the facts and 9 times out of 10 you'll get your answer. Buy a book on immigration (nolo.com). DO some due dilligence. When you rely on other people you're only as strong as your weakest link (in this case your incomopetent lawyer). Post back when you know what's going on (factually and conceptually) - otherwise how will you expect us to know what's going on if you yourself don't? :confused: If you don't have time to research then have your spouse research. Is this whole thing important to either of you?

understood. I just have no tolerance for sacarcism from members.

I think that the I-130 was not submitted or it was misplaced.The documents that came back had an enclosed letter from the lawyer saying she enclosed the I485 but I did not see any mention of the I-130. The lawyer claimed it was sent but the fact that they stated:

Based on the information you provided, your priority date could not be established. Please resubmit with the proper documentation to the address listed on the bottom of the notice.

The following documents maybe provided:
your original form I-130
a copy of your form I-797, (notice of action) if the petition has already been filed/approved
or other evidence that an immigration visa petition has been filed/approved.

Time to hire a new lawyer or just do the app yourself.

Just so that u know the lawyer was competent and their was a postage issue that will be rectified. Now if i had done this for myself I would had have to pay these fees as oppose to the lawyer that i entrust. Case and point?

So your lawyer is working for you for free? Wow - is he/she just out of a [sub-par] law school? lol. Even if the mediocre school is the case, I doubt he/she has been retained pro-bono unless you're one of the lucky few. Case and point? If you had done this yourself you would have probably have gone to the post office yourself and paid the correct postage fee for a certified mail package and no error would have occurred in the first place. Alghough, I cannot attest to your ability. But I'm pretty sure you could have. You would have also saved a lot of money that you relinquished to the attorney - which in turn, then used your payment to (improperly) pay the fractional postage fee for your AOS package. You would have also been able to communicate more effectively with the members who are, as you put, unhelpful to you as you would have been in the know... thus helping them to help you. Hope your case works out for you. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly, get the facts b4 talking rubbish. I did not pay any extra money besides the 600 for services and to be honest this was reasonable considering the amt other persons claimed they paid.

Secodly, I am aware of the american law i am just busy doing my studies. Also, lawyer happen to be a cousin of my husband so if she rob me, it stays in family.

What's that old addage? Oh yes... You get what you pay for....

lawyers sometimes have a habit of billing you later, but since she is a cousin, I guess she won't... we don't even know whether she is an immigration lawyer. Seems to me - she isn't.

oh, but you are paying for incompetence - yours and your lawyer's. Maybe, not with money, but with a huge amount of stress, nerves and nail-biting. And all because you are too busy to read about 20 (at the most) pages of text (instructions to the forms). Good luck to you anyway. It's good when people learn from their mistakes, but some are too stubborn to do so.

It would seem to me that most people would be of the mind: "Why would I learn from my own mistakes when I can learn from others..." lol - Is it me or is there an air of attitude and disregard here? I don't think Euly even cares about the marriage - mainly just about getting from point non-citizen to citizen... hmm... suspect...

U ALL DONT WORK N DEFINITELY HAVE TOO MUCH TIME. kISS MY U NO WAT. AND BY THE WAY I AM NOT PAYING NEW FEES. U DONT NO MY SITUATION BUT ONLY WHAT I TOLD U. SUPPOSE U DONT HAVEE THE WHOLE STORY IDIOT.

LOL - you're probably never going to receive help from anyone on here that attempted to come to your aid. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. The only idiot I see on this board is you.

and u suddenly making diagnosis because u have a doctorate in................
:eek:

Moron Identification.... in fact, I now take it back. I dont wish you good luck or bad luck, rather, I wish that you get what you pay for and the success of your attemp proportionally equals the effort made on your part. Or the lack there-of. Good day. Good life.

i am not english hater and to besides you dont know shit. I am well taken care of and dont have to go through your experience. it is called preferential treatment. wake up in america, it is who u know n not always what u know.

lol. It's what you know that leads you to who you know. And umm. I have the ability to pay for many lawyers to ensure the success of the case. I, unlike some degenerate slackers, enjoy the reward of achievement. I like to do things on my own and experience success. after all there is no greater reward. Oh wait, I need remind myself to whom I speak at times...

I can pay someone to whipe my buttox as well, does that mean I should? lol. Well, I guess that would depend on who i know... ;)

My god is higher than uscis and i trust in him. Govt is just man. I love d way you all act like they are above god.

Tell that to all the people who believed in *your* God who perished or who have ever had indecencies committed against them. Actually, wait, *BOOM* ....... EPiphany!!! You are right... pray to your god and ask him the vary questions you sought here... he shall help you and smite the US govt.

As I said before,let's ignore this lady who is most likely to be a bored housewife with nothing better to do then to disrupt a group wich only purpose is to help one another with our experiences with USICS process.
Oh what a sad life!.......or is it a life at all?I suggest euly29 to get a life and stop disrupting this forum.Also I invite my fellow members to NOT REPLY to this lady comments.Let's save our experiences and comments for someone who really needs them.TO REPLY IS TO GIVE POWER TO THIS POOR AND LONELY SOUL!:p

agreed. I originally thought this but was having so much fun ridiculing the west indian donkey. unfortunately I read and answer posts in a linear/serial fashion or I would have refrained. lol. see yall on a different post!

LOL - you're probably never going to receive help from anyone on here that attempted to come to your aid. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. The only idiot I see on this board is you.

you and me since you took your precious time to respond to my comments. If I was you I would ignore me. I have acted up because of other members pissing me off. You clearly have too much time to waste.:D :D

Let me see who will be next to continue and BTW i will not be able to read any comments because I have better things to do.

The next person to give me the time will be rewarded.;) ;) :D

As I said before,let's ignore this lady who is most likely to be a bored housewife with nothing better to do then to disrupt a group wich only purpose is to help one another with our experiences with USICS process.
Oh what a sad life!.......or is it a life at all?I suggest euly29 to get a life and stop disrupting this forum.Also I invite my fellow members to NOT REPLY to this lady comments.Let's save our experiences and comments for someone who really needs them.TO REPLY IS TO GIVE POWER TO THIS POOR AND LONELY SOUL!:p

best comment on this forum and u are totally right. It is about time they stop giving me that energy. you are brilliant, seriously.

You joking!! You in here in giving these people hell. You sound like my mother, shit the whole side of her family. LOL Don't make me look bad.....