Waiting Asylum decision

I guess they are fixing the system issue, hopefully in a day or two all the clocks gonna tell the correct days.
Hey so the EAD clock is back to normal and it is keep on counting the days from the last 2 days but my question is why it is counting fewer days and it is counting 3 days behind my actual days
So anybody knows what is this means?
Anything important to share?

Hey so the EAD clock is back to normal and it is keep on counting the days from the last 2 days but my question is why it is counting fewer days and it is counting 3 days behind my actual days
So anybody knows what is this means?
Anything important to share?
It does not even tell me the number of days, just saying A days..

It does not even tell me the number of days, just saying A days..
Don't need to worry about that because I had the same problem before and robo was saying one hundred percent days and then next days it was one hundred point days and then next days it was counting the inaccurate days and now the countdown is going on but not with the accurate figures so my question is why it is not counting the exact figures?

Don't need to worry about that because I had the same problem before and robo was saying one hundred percent days and then next days it was one hundred point days and then next days it was counting the inaccurate days and now the countdown is going on but not with the accurate figures so my question is why it is not counting the exact figures?
I hope to have an anawer as mine is stuck with same on the exact day more than 1 month

Mine stuck as before, nuffin was fixed! I wonder what is happening?
I think we all have to stop worrying about this clock thing because this making things more intense for us and what I believe is that God is there for us and the best will come for each of us so just hope and stay positive

Congratulations but you was so lucky cause what you did is so risky and usually 80% of the cases without attorneys to help you get denial! So again congratulations but that’s not a legal advice to file for asylum without an attorney cause 80% you will be denied even if you have strong case and good luck for everyone
It's not true. You don't need an attorney when you have the facts and evidence. Attorney doesn't answer questions on your behalf, they don't make decisions. They don't provide proof. You tell them and they can help in looking for it. Attorney is not mandatory for affirmative asylum unless there's some lie in your story

It's not true. You don't need an attorney when you have the facts and evidence. Attorney doesn't answer questions on your behalf, they don't make decisions. They don't provide proof. You tell them and they can help in looking for it. Attorney is not mandatory for affirmative asylum unless there's some lie in your story
You must be either high or out of your mind are you fine??? If you say that to anyone they will laugh at you and make fun of your crazy words! I mean if you still waiting for your asylum when you get denial you will know if u needed attorney or no! Man every case has weakness and strength points the attorney make you well prepared and help you collect the evidence needed as they know how it goes at the asylum office ! And to say that if you have attorney that means a lie in your story thats bs and not because you have a fraud asylum case expect everyone is having fraud like u! You’re so funny! People like why a lot of asylee gets denied

Last edited:
You must be either high or out of your mind are you fine??? If you say that to anyone they will laugh on you and make fun of your crazy words! I mean if you still waiting for your asylum when you get denial you will know if u needed attorney or no! Man every case has weakness and strength points the attorney make you well prepared and help you collect the evidence needed as they know how it goes at the asylum office ! And to say that if you have attorney that means a lie in your story thats bs and not because you have a fraud asylum case expect everyone is having fraud like u! You’re so funny! People like why a lot of asylee gets denied

My interview lasted only for 40 mins! The asylum officer read your case so well 2 days before your interview and in the interview they trying to make sure you’re credible ! I think long interviews kinda bad sign as the officer maybe not convinced of what you wrote and evidence but still that’s all maybe nothing is for sure
Dudu my interview lasted 5 hours, the AO used like one hour discussion my profession, three hours for my interview and break and final one hours trying to correct all my documents, two months later my spouse was interviewed and she lasted just two hours and less than 30 days we all got approval. What’s matter is the approval,

Dudu my interview lasted 5 hours, the AO used like one hour discussion my profession, three hours for my interview and break and final one hours trying to correct all my documents, two months later my spouse was interviewed and she lasted just two hours and less than 30 days we all got approval. What’s matter is the approval,
Well i said maybe and for sure longer interviews means the officer has lots of points and wanna get it all! I had a strong case and my interview lasted 30-40 mins only hmm 25 mins of it was asking me about my info on the form and yes or no questions! What does it mean? 1000% mean the officer was 100% sure i need to be granted asylum before seeing me so long interviews doesn’t mean a bad thing but means the officer yet ain’t 100% sure from the case until they ask you while other cases the evidence says it all before they even see you at the interview

Anyone got any good news yet?? People who were facing clock issues, has it been solved?
All last week our clock was running, but the day count was not advancing. We stopped calling around Thursday night because it was getting more distressing than anything. This morning the online system says that the "new card is being produced"!!! We feel good, but are waiting to see it adjust to approved or picked up by USPS given the ongoing glitches. Hopefully, it is real and more good news can come to everyone here, too!

All last week our clock was running, but the day count was not advancing. We stopped calling around Thursday night because it was getting more distressing than anything. This morning the online system says that the "new card is being produced"!!! We feel good, but are waiting to see it adjust to approved or picked up by USPS given the ongoing glitches. Hopefully, it is real and more good news can come to everyone here, too!
Hopefully you will get your approval soon, congratulations! Approximately how long did it take to get to this point?