Waiting Asylum decision

I just wanted to know if I can apply for ead (c8) in late December because my case is pending since August 2021.
PS: ead (c3) is OPT ead
I really have no clue what shall you do hmm the best thing is to ask an attorney! If i had any info i would have told ya earlier for sure

Hi all,
Im reading your all comments and now im worried about what they will do to my case.
I went for an interview August 25, 2021 and everything was so good even the officer was so damn shocked that im good with speaking skills and at the end of the interview the officer asked me for extra translated documents and was like you have to submit it in 30 days and i responded i will do it within 2 days so i dont need 30 days for that and the officer was like okay im giving you 15 days and i was like okay and then when we are done with the interview the officer said that in my entire career no one is so good in dealing with the computer thing like you do so i was like okay thank you and now its been a month and 2 days my case is still pending so please guide me what are the possibilities please
Thank you!

Hi all,
Im reading your all comments and now im worried about what they will do to my case.
I went for an interview August 25, 2021 and everything was so good even the officer was so damn shocked that im good with speaking skills and at the end of the interview the officer asked me for extra translated documents and was like you have to submit it in 30 days and i responded i will do it within 2 days so i dont need 30 days for that and the officer was like okay im giving you 15 days and i was like okay and then when we are done with the interview the officer said that in my entire career no one is so good in dealing with the computer thing like you do so i was like okay thank you and now its been a month and 2 days my case is still pending so please guide me what are the possibilities please
Thank you!
Did you call uscis after 8 pm and check what your ead clock says?

Did you call uscis after 8 pm and check what your ead clock says?
I did not check that because i dont have EAD till yet plus my case was accepted May 04 2021
Biometric july 03 2021 and interview August 25, 2021 and submitted the extra documents on September 10, 2021 so now decision is pending till yet

I did not check that because i dont have EAD till yet plus my case was accepted May 04 2021
Biometric july 03 2021 and interview August 25, 2021 and submitted the extra documents on September 10, 2021 so now decision is pending till yet
You should call the uscis number after 8 and check what does your clock say. Like how many days and is it running. Than you chk the count from the day your application has received with uscis. If clock running and days are accurate you are good. If your clock stopped instead of running means you are approved. This is what I studied as we both are on the same boat.

Okay so did the status says case is pending or the decision is pending because mine one say decision is pending
Yes mine says decision is pending & it’s really hard to check every day. Actually i studied about it, the IO makes his/her decision within 2 weeks from your interview. I don’t understand than why there is weeks and months delay.

For those who got approved for the interview, how long did your interview last? I mean without interpreter, if using an interpreter, cut the time to half. I yesterday had an interview which last for 3.5 hours w/o interpreter, and I don't know whether it went well or not. I answered all the questions, explained some small inconsistency about the date(not important date), interviewer didn't ask the explained question again. Can't tell whether interviewer is happy or not because they are trained to be poker face?

I just can't refocus myself into other things, hope those who passed the interview could share some experience or signal you had observed during your interview. Or were there any red flag for those who didn't pass the interview?

Thanks so much for the help.

My timeline: SF asylum office, applied in May 21, 2021, interview schedule in Aug 28, 2021, interviewed in Sept 29, 2021.

For those who got approved for the interview, how long did your interview last? I mean without interpreter, if using an interpreter, cut the time to half. I yesterday had an interview which last for 3.5 hours w/o interpreter, and I don't know whether it went well or not. I answered all the questions, explained some small inconsistency about the date(not important date), interviewer didn't ask the explained question again. Can't tell whether interviewer is happy or not because they are trained to be poker face?

I just can't refocus myself into other things, hope those who passed the interview could share some experience or signal you had observed during your interview. Or were there any red flag for those who didn't pass the interview?

Thanks so much for the help.

My timeline: SF asylum office, applied in May 21, 2021, interview schedule in Aug 28, 2021, interviewed in Sept 29, 2021.
My interview lasted only for 40 mins! The asylum officer read your case so well 2 days before your interview and in the interview they trying to make sure you’re credible ! I think long interviews kinda bad sign as the officer maybe not convinced of what you wrote and evidence but still that’s all maybe nothing is for sure

IO reads your story on the day of your interview only. Long or short interviews has nothing to do with approval or deny brother.
While i agree on the second part but no the asylum officer read your story and evidence applied from 48-24 hrs that’s 100% I guarantee it for you

While i agree on the second part but no the asylum officer read your story and evidence applied from 48-24 hrs that’s 100% I guarantee it for you
Ok brother. Why am i saying coz during my interview i asked the officer and he said we usually get that information on time.i confirmed from my attorney and he said the same. So maybe every state or office has different rules.

Ok brother. Why am i saying coz during my interview i asked the officer and he said we usually get that information on time.i confirmed from my attorney and he said the same. So maybe every state or office has different rules.
That could be right cause my attorney was hurrying me saying the office most likely read the story 48 hrs before your interview

My interview lasted only for 40 mins! The asylum officer read your case so well 2 days before your interview and in the interview they trying to make sure you’re credible ! I think long interviews kinda bad sign as the officer maybe not convinced of what you wrote and evidence but still that’s all maybe nothing is for sure
I guess my case is a little complicated, and actually IO refers to my material constantly, basically after I answer every question. I think half of the time IO was comparing my answer and my material? Did your IO do this?

I guess my case is a little complicated, and actually IO refers to my material constantly, basically after I answer every question. I think half of the time IO was comparing my answer and my material? Did your IO do this?
I didn’t know that as it was through the ipad so I didn’t see if the officer was looking at my materials or no to be honest

I didn’t know that as it was through the ipad so I didn’t see if the officer was looking at my materials or no to be honest
Same here. Ipad interview. Question!
i checked one of your response that if clock running but day count stops means a bad sign. But my attorney said it’s just a glitch and the day count will restart again.