Waiting Asylum decision

Could you share your own timeline?
Have you had your interview?

First apply - September 2019
biometric- - November 2019
Interview - January 2020
Office: - Houston

One week after my interview, my Clock stop counting days, but it says currently running, my latest status is: "Decision is Pending"

Hi all i did my interview 2018 feb no decision yet i checked my status online decision pending and the clock is currently running 740days kindly help so confused and stressed

Hi all i did my interview 2018 feb no decision yet i checked my status online decision pending and the clock is currently running 740days kindly help so confused and stressed
Don't be stressed. There are lots of people in your situation. it's normal. be patient

I asked to my attorney expedited my case, she said please wait you have greater chance to get interview call soon.
They won't agree to expedite your interview because you already have priority over those who applied before you and are still waiting for years. You're just unlucky that your case slipped the early priority window.

They won't agree to expedite your interview because you already have priority over those who applied before you and are still waiting for years. You're just unlucky that your case slipped the early priority window.
Thanks, any idea how long like me should wait for interview, as I applied in August 2019

I got approved letter today. Thank you for your help guys. Don’t lose your faith ,I hope everyone will get approval I’ll pray for you
Congrats my friend, I’m very happy for you. Enjoy your new life and do your best to achieve your American Dream!

Hi,
My EAD days has stopped accumulating, it has been 3 weeks since it got stuck on 66 days and it has been 5 weeks now since we've been waiting for the decision , the staus online shows that the case is still pending and the clock is still running, i called the USCIS and the don't don't recognize my uscis no. Anyone going through the same thing?

Hello everyone,

So I’m having a doubt, also it’s very complicated and my doubt is “ if an asylum seeker’s spouse adjust his/her status (applying for green card) through their employment, so many of them has mentioned that he/she should return to his/her homeland for the immigration/visa interview, but few lawyers were like even he/she could schedule that interview in a 3rd world countries by traveling with an advance parole (asylum travel document)

If anyone knew anything about this can reply.

Thank you.