Waiting Asylum decision

I understand. I have seen multiple people here, specially from NY and Houston offices, who have applied recently and haven't got an interview in 6 months or even more. Apparently, 10-20% of the applications are not scheduled an interview and are consigned in the backlog. You'll have to wait and no one knows how long. There is no point in badgering the USCIS about it because others have done it before and they were told what I am telling you.
I dont know about this 10-20% but i heard people that after August 10th the intervew schedule system was messed up

If I visit the asylum office every 45 days to inquire about my case, would that be considered as badgering? So far I plan to visit the office every 6 or 7 weeks until I hear something new. The feedback letter from the office says "According to our service records, this case is currently under review. Please be assured that we will make every effort to make a decision on your case as soon as possible. The processing time varies with each individual but may take up to 45 days. We ask that you refrain from sending repeat requests until this 45 day window has elapsed."

I applied in Jan 2018 and in March 2018 I was interviewed at Newark. At the end of my interview, the officer asked me to provide a specific letter from my school indicating my leave regarding medical condition was approved. I did provide the legit document to the office but never heard back from then on. Visited the office twice already to inquire but they just say it's under review, and I have a bad feeling that they are just going to keep saying this until the end of the world lol. My f1 is going to expire next summer so I don't know what to expect. So stressed.

I applied in Jan 2018 and in March 2018 I was interviewed at Newark. At the end of my interview, the officer asked me to provide a specific letter from my school indicating my leave regarding medical condition was approved. I did provide the legit document to the office but never heard back from then on. Visited the office twice already to inquire but they just say it's under review, and I have a bad feeling that they are just going to keep saying this until the end of the world lol. My f1 is going to expire next summer so I don't know what to expect. So stressed.
The LIFO scheduling system was implemented starting from Jan 30, 2018. Your decision may not be in the priority list of the officer who interviewed you because you applied before Jan 30, 2018. You have to be patient. Apply for OPT so that you won't fall out of status after you graduate. It's easy to maintain your OPT for at least the first years, because the law does not require you be paid and have an income. You can find an employer that helps maintain your status.

The LIFO scheduling system was implemented starting from Jan 30, 2018. Your decision may not be in the priority list of the officer who interviewed you because you applied before Jan 30, 2018. You have to be patient. Apply for OPT so that you won't fall out of status after you graduate. It's easy to maintain your OPT for at least the first years, because the law does not require you be paid and have an income. You can find an employer that helps maintain your status.
Thank you very much for responding!
I just looked at my first receipt from the USCIS and it actually says "Your complete Form I-589 application was received and is pending as of 1/30/18." The date on the notice is 2/02/18. By what the LIFO rule defines I should have been on the top of their priority order if I'm not mistaken, because I got my interview right away within 3 weeks after the second notice... Otherwise wasn't I supposed to be waiting for years to get interviewed?
About the OPT I'm not graduating next year, I have two more years to go so I won't be able to get OPT.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thank you very much for responding!
I just looked at my first receipt from the USCIS and it actually says "Your complete Form I-589 application was received and is pending as of 1/30/18." The date on the notice is 2/02/18. By what the LIFO rule defines I should have been on the top of their priority order if I'm not mistaken, because I got my interview right away within 3 weeks after the second notice... Otherwise wasn't I supposed to be waiting for years to get interviewed?
About the OPT I'm not graduating next year, I have two more years to go so I won't be able to get OPT.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Yeah. You're right. You were certainly included in the LIFO because you were interviewed pretty soon after your application.
I think your officer is being very slow in making a decision because I have not personally seen a case that has stretched longer than a year after the interview on this forum. (I mean those who applied in 2018 and afterwards)

Yeah. You're right. You were certainly included in the LIFO because you were interviewed pretty soon after your application.
I think your officer is being very slow in making a decision because I have not personally seen a case that has stretched longer than a year after the interview on this forum. (I mean those who applied in 2018 and afterwards)
Wow! I just checked the receipt number on the case status website, and I accidentally put the number that was supposed to be the person in front of me ( for example his number ends at 200 and mine ends at 210, and they only give numbers ends with 0s) and it shows his decision was mailed. The thing is his pending days is 681 and mine as of now is 680. It's only 1 day away and he just got his decision. Does this imply anything at all?... Keeping my fingers crossed!

Hello guys I have a question about the Green Card I am almost a year since i got my approval i just want to know the process after i apply for the green card how many months i have to wait for my appointment and what they ask or need

Just adding a note here: Elsewhere on the forum, has been reported the majority of officers are at the southern border. So, when you visit every 5 days, or two weeks or 45 days, it doesn't change your case's status: The person who makes decisions on your case is not there. Either way, even if the person was there...they are not going to fast-track the decision on your case just because you are coming to ask about it every day. Good Luck.

Wow! I just checked the receipt number on the case status website, and I accidentally put the number that was supposed to be the person in front of me ( for example his number ends at 200 and mine ends at 210, and they only give numbers ends with 0s) and it shows his decision was mailed. The thing is his pending days is 681 and mine as of now is 680. It's only 1 day away and he just got his decision. Does this imply anything at all?... Keeping my fingers crossed!
I just remembered that the officers from Newark and Boston offices were sent to the southern border back in the summer. So, there has been major delays in those offices

I just remembered that the officers from Newark and Boston offices were sent to the southern border back in the summer. So, there has been major delays in those offices
Are they have any plan for pending cases? I meant when they gona start normal cases who recently submitted 2019, August.

Are they have any plan for pending cases? I meant when they gona start normal cases who recently submitted 2019, August.
There have been multiple applicants reporting that they applied in the summer but they haven't got their interviews yet. If you applied in the northeast, I should say that your case has to wait indefinitely. Check this out

Link

It says that the asylum cases in the northeast were suspended because the officers were dispatched to the border in August 2019.