Waiting Asylum decision

My case is in Anaheim office. Any idea about this office?
Hopefully you are right and we will not wait for years to come. Fingers crossed.
I saw another person on this forum yesterday who applied in Aug 2018 to LA office and was still waiting for an interview

No I didn’t get anything yet. Just got this latter this afternoon. Can u tell me who else got that same thing yesterday on this forum.

Hello guys.
It's been great learning from this forum especially since Last In First Out applied.
My timeline:
Sep 2019-Applied.
Oct 2019-Interviewed.
Decision is Pending.
My clock didn't start increasing after 2 week mark, anyone has the same problem this month?
Or anyone that approved in the past by seeing the same thing?
ZLA and F1

I also have this situation

Hi
My asylum case is pending is New York since 180 days. My bio metrics were done within one month of my application received by USCIS and after that I never heard any thing from them. I am very stressed out. Is there anyone else who is going through the same situation?And also DHS website doesnt recognizes my receipt number but USCIS website does. Is it something I need to worry about?

Hi
My asylum case is pending is New York since 180 days. My bio metrics were done within one month of my application received by USCIS and after that I never heard any thing from them. I am very stressed out. Is there anyone else who is going through the same situation?And also DHS website doesnt recognizes my receipt number but USCIS website does. Is it something I need to worry about?
Hi. I am in the same situation. Over 150 days in NYC, no interview scheduled yet. Just recently applied for EAD? Did you apply for EAD too?

Hi
A lot of people have been more than 3-7 years for interviews so don’t worry be chill

Hi. I am in the same situation. Over 150 days in NYC, no interview scheduled yet. Just recently applied for EAD? Did you apply for EAD too?

No I was waiting for 180 days to be completed.I will apply now. Can you see ur status in dhs.uscis.gov website. I couldnt find mine

Hello friends, is anyone here who has applied for Asylum in New-York Office on or around July of 2017? Has anyone from that time been interviewed?
Or It would be just good to know approximate wait time. It's been more than 2 years.

But not those who applied recently after LIFO policy was implemented. I am among one of them and not scheduled for interview yet
I understand. I have seen multiple people here, specially from NY and Houston offices, who have applied recently and haven't got an interview in 6 months or even more. Apparently, 10-20% of the applications are not scheduled an interview and are consigned in the backlog. You'll have to wait and no one knows how long. There is no point in badgering the USCIS about it because others have done it before and they were told what I am telling you.

I understand. I have seen multiple people here, specially from NY and Houston offices, who have applied recently and haven't got an interview in 6 months or even more. Apparently, 10-20% of the applications are not scheduled an interview and are consigned in the backlog. You'll have to wait and no one knows how long. There is no point in badgering the USCIS about it because others have done it before and they were told what I am telling you.
and what possibly could be the reason that dhs website doesnt recognizes my receipt number but uscis does