Waiting Asylum decision

Greetings everyone. I got my approval mail yesterday

Timeline:
Filed 04/13/2017
EAd: 10/27/2017
Interview: 01/15/2019
Approval: 09/05/2019.

Tips: Study your case to your finger tips and do not rely on your lawyer. My Lawyer just helped with paper work, she was present at the interview, she never said a word, even the AO asked her if she had a closing remark, she said no.

Spend time on your dates a good mastery of it is a plus.

Do not hold back any emotions. If you are not sure of any date, do not say it. Positive attitude is great.

I wish you all the best. My case was about Sexual orientation.

I pray for you all. May God touch the hearts if the officials to locate your case.
Congratulations

Hi. I got my interview 4 weeks ago. At the interview the AO told me i had to come back to pick up decision after 2 weeks. On that day, she called me and said to me that i didnt have to come and the decision would be mailed out to me. Until now when i check on system it said then decision is pending more than 60 days. But 5 days ago she called my attorney to ask my EAD card number so she can reference it. What does this mean?
Thanks
Your case has to be pending for 150 days before you can apply for EAD. Did you get it in 60? Reconfirm from your attorney what the AO called for. Wish you the very best

Your case has to be pending for 150 days before you can apply for EAD. Did you get it in 60? Reconfirm from your attorney what the AO called for. Wish you the very best
I got an EAD before due to OPT program. The AO called my attorney to ask for the number of my EAD so i am confused right now. I check on the system it is still decision is pending.
Thanks

I got an EAD before due to OPT program. The AO called my attorney to ask for the number of my EAD so i am confused right now. I check on the system it is still decision is pending.
Thanks
Assuming that you did not apply for an asylum EAD before you OPT EAD, I guess the AO wants to make sure you are still in status by checking your OPT.

Hello, could anyone please tell me how long does it take to get the final decision after the recommended approval? (I had the interview on October 2017, and I got the recommended approval On July 2019) thanks!

Hello, could anyone please tell me how long does it take to get the final decision after the recommended approval? (I had the interview on October 2017, and I got the recommended approval On July 2019) thanks!
There is no way to tell. Yours might take longer because priority is given to the more recent applicants.

I got EAD on OPT will be expired on this December but my case will be 150 days on January. So the question is can i still work on the gap time? Thanks

I got EAD on OPT will be expired on this December but my case will be 150 days on January. So the question is can i still work on the gap time? Thanks
No. You can't work during that period. If you do work, it will be illegal and it will definitely impact your green card application negatively. By the way, the EAD processing time is roughly 3 times. So, you should expect to resume working in March/April 2020.

No. You can't work during that period. If you do work, it will be illegal and it will definitely impact your green card application negatively. By the way, the EAD processing time is roughly 3 times. So, you should expect to resume working in March/April 2020.
It also means that i cant drive right? Hope i get the decision soon ‍♀️♀️♀️

i also got recommended approval on july 2019 and still wait for the final approval

Filed => 2013 at Chicago office
Interviewed => June 2017

Nothing since then. Do any of you guys got decision from Chicago office initially.
What is your timeline like with Chicago office?

Guys good evening and I hopr everyone is fine. I am so worried as my decision has been mailed, waiting for it to come in mail since Oct 4th. I got an email saying my case has been decided and I will be getting in mail soon. But on website it says case is pending and running, also USCIS portion of EAD is running too. I am so worried and stressed. Hoping for the best. Good luck to everyone who has been waiting for their case to be sorted. God Bless us all.