Waiting Asylum decision

Hi guys, I am new here in this forum. How long it takes in general to get the decision after the interview? My friend applied for asylum earlier last week, and he was told to go to pick up the result in 2 weeks? Is it possible for them to get approved or referred in 2 weeks? Or it's going to take longer than that? What are the possible results they may get in 2 weeks? Thank you!

Hi guys, I am new here in this forum. How long it takes in general to get the decision after the interview? My friend applied for asylum earlier last week, and he was told to go to pick up the result in 2 weeks? Is it possible for them to get approved or referred in 2 weeks? Or it's going to take longer than that? What are the possible results they may get in 2 weeks? Thank you!
Two weeks usually gets denied but there are people who get approved in two weeks but this is rare and all officers will say come back in two weeks or we will mail your decision in two weeks most probably it will take months or years to get the decision

Hi Guys

Why does my EAD clock days still running and counting. The days are increasing everyday.
Have not read all your comments but if you get denied your days won't stop till the judge done his /her final decision on your case if it approval it will stop if not won't stop this is what i heard
Good luck

Or if it says decision was mailed and still your days are running most probably denied

Hi Guys

Why does my EAD clock days still running and counting. The days are increasing everyday.
Have not read all your comments but if you get denied your days won't stop till the judge done his /her final decision on your case if it approval it will stop if not won't stop this is what i heard
Good luck

Or if it says decision was mailed and still your days are running most probably denied

Thanks for your response. It says “ Decison is Pending” but in the account steps, it says the decision is made and I should receive it shortly. I emailed them and they said my case is under review and it might take 45 days or something.

Thanks for your response. It says “ Decison is Pending” but in the account steps, it says the decision is made and I should receive it shortly. I emailed them and they said my case is under review and it might take 45 days or something.
Best thing to do is to wait and see if they told you under review you are fine even if the days are running but if they said decision was mailed and still your days are running that is not a good sign
Good luck

Hi guys! my case was sent 2.5 months ago. 25th of May i got receipt and 10th of June i had appointment for finger prints and photo. But after this i never heard from them anything. Is it okay to wait that long actually when they are telling about 21 days max?

Hi guys! my case was sent 2.5 months ago. 25th of May i got receipt and 10th of June i had appointment for finger prints and photo. But after this i never heard from them anything. Is it okay to wait that long actually when they are telling about 21 days max?

This is normal many people are waiting for years

Hello Friends
Just received my approval letter! A long waited cherished dream become true .......... wish you all best of luck
Hi dear congrats , i am waiting for my result can i get ur emAil i need to ask you some questions??

Two weeks usually gets denied but there are people who get approved in two weeks but this is rare and all officers will say come back in two weeks or we will mail your decision in two weeks most probably it will take months or years to get the decision
Thank you for the quick reply. How does the asylum office inform not to come if they have told him to pick up 2 weeks after the interview?

Thank you for the quick reply. How does the asylum office inform not to come if they have told him to pick up 2 weeks after the interview?
They will call you and let you know to not come and pick up your decision because it is still not done and since it is done they will maio it to you and this usually takes months to years to get your decision
Good luck

I have a friend of mine who applied for asylum EAD and SSN in the same form as his EAD. He got his EAD but didn’t receive SSN yet. Does he need to go to SSN office or it will be mailed later ?

I have a friend of mine who applied for asylum EAD and SSN in the same form as his EAD. He got his EAD but didn’t receive SSN yet. Does he need to go to SSN office or it will be mailed later ?
they don't come at the same day ssn takes longer time than ead to get it just tell him to wait a few more days

I have my master hearing scheduled for sept. 10th in Los Angeles. Can anyone say from their experience how long it will take these days to get a date for the individual hearing?
I know couple years ago it was close to 2 years but how is it now with this new administration?