Waiting Asylum decision

when you guys received approval letter(not recommended approval), was it a certified mail(which need signature of delivered person) or it just left in the mail box.
The mail man left a notice there for me to go to their office because it was a confidential mail.and so I was locky he was still around my building and I asked him what is this he said ooooh I should come with him in his van and get me mail I went with him and then signed and he gave me my a approval documents

The mail man left a notice there for me to go to their office because it was a confidential mail.and so I was locky he was still around my building and I asked him what is this he said ooooh I should come with him in his van and get me mail I went with him and then signed and he gave me my a approval documents

Do you mind if I ask in which office you have applied? Thanks.

Hi guys, did anyone receive the decision recently from SF Office? I've been waiting for 2 years and a month.
I start feeling insecure and worry about it. :confused: Can anyone who has a case under SF share about the decision waiting process?

I tried to email to SF USCIS but no answer and the phone number can not receive voicemail anymore and no one picks it up.

I live in Washington.

Yes they are slow, I think specially if you in status, are you in status? But they have a new court opening in Sacramento, hope fully this will speed things even if it is marginal. https://www.davisvanguard.org/2019/...to-to-adjudicate-asylum-cases-removal-orders/

Hi guys,
I received the approval letter Arlington office. probably it was the longest and hardest a year of my life. I hope your case results in a short time

file on 06/2018
Interview 08/2018
Approve 09/2019

Filed 04/14/2017
Interview 01/15/2019
Renew EAD 08/13/2019 I paid renewal fee
I checked the LIN number its says fingerprint reviewed.
Today I check the Z number for asylum it says fees waived 01/30/2019
I have been patient this long, but I wouldn't mind if someone could help me analyze. Thanks

Anyone got decisions lately? The case status used to always give an error, last week it gave me that decision is pending. and When I checked today it gave me that the decision was mailed and it will arrive to me shortly to follow the next steps? what does that mean?

I read online that people usually know they got approved when the status online change to something about waiving the EAD fee. Does the "we mailed your decision" means something else?? Any idea?

Please let me know if you got approval or not, mine just changed to
Decision Was Mailed
today. thank you so much

Hi, guys, the status changed today to decision mailed. Please find a photo attached. I am in F-1 status and had just one interview did not receive NOID. is approval or denial?

Thanks.
Please please let me know what was your answer. My status changed exactly like yours just today.

thank you so much

it means stopped right? do you know how long it takes that I get the mail. my interview was in LA and I am in LA too

my friend applied for affirmative asylum in NY. It’s been 10 days now she applied for the EAD. No letter or tracking number yet. What’s is the process and time line for the first EAD now?

Hi,
I have good news. I received my final approval today. I want to use this opportunity to thank you all for your help. I have been reading your blog over the years and it has been very helpful. Wish there was another way to say thank you!!!!!!!!!

My timeline:
filed: March 2017
Interview: Dec 2018
Approval: Sept 2019
office: Chicago

Thanks again and good luck to everyone.

Check this image, especially the sentence that is highlighted in yellow. If yours says "currently stopped" it is approval. If it says"currently running" it may be recommend approval or referral to court

Which one comes first. Fees waived or decision mailed. Thanks