Waiting Asylum decision

Lets us know when you get any answer
Sure. I understand how it is exhausting to wait.
Right now we are preparing answers, questions, and statements that we could operate to get our decision in the same day.
Maybe somebody has some thoughts which way we need to construct our conversation? Any idea is appreciated.

Hi! I applied in December, 2017. Got my interview in March, 2018. It is almost month after my interview and I haven’t received any decision yet. Today I called the AO and they say I can come to the AO and ask about it there. I also called the Immigration Court and fortunately they said they haven’t received my case so it’s not in a court. Any idea about that? What can it mean? On more issue is I can’t check my case status online. Thanks.
I'm waiting for more than 6 months for a decision... sad but my attorney said this could take years as well as the interview.

Hm..., I have never heard about this. We already walked there on January once and they gave us an answer to the question. And even field office USCIS suggested to come there again and ask for supervisor.
What office are guys going to? Let us know how did it go second time.
Good luck.

Hi
May I asked which office and when you interview was? Because I go recommended approval this month but my Z num is still not updated.
How do I check the Z num status? Each time I try to check it, I only get a message saying my number does not exist. I filed in mid March 2018.

Any update in asylum decistion?

I-589 Received Feb-18
Biometrics done Feb-18
Interviewed Mar-18

No response yet.

Last edited:
I had my Asylum interview on December 2017 and the day before the result, the AO called me to come again for another interview. After that she made me sign a letter that they will mail my result and I have to write to the immigration if I change my current address before 10 days. Three months later, still nothing, I called, she replied and said she is sorry bu my case is still pending but very soon I will have the result. Until now I didnt received nothing. I dont know what to do. I am really confused, demotivated even to work, I feel bad every single day. I am living with a relative that is the one that check the mail box because it is his home and he shout on me every single day because I bother him to check a mail box. We have many problem in my country and on October 2018 there is presidential election there, and I cant sleep knowing that my family is not secure. I depress a day by day. I dont know if I have to go to immigration Office or not because when I call the AO she didnt reply anymore. When I got my Working permit I paid for IT class and didnt know that in that field you need at least a green Card. When I wanted to apply that I knew that, completely depress with all that. My 4,5 years son told me few weeks agos that he is tired to talk to me by the phone, I left he was 9months

Last edited:
I had my Asylum interview on December 2017 and the day before the result, the AO called me to come again for another interview. After that she made me sign a letter that they will mail my result and I have to write to the immigration if I change my current address before 10 days. Three months later, still nothing, I called, she replied and said she is sorry bu my case is still pending but very soon I will have the result. Until now I didnt received nothing. I dont know what to do. I am really confused, demotivated even to work, I feel bad every single day. I am living with a relative that is the one that check the mail box because it is his home and he shout on me every single day because I bother him to check a mail box. We have many problem in my country and on October 2018 there is presidential election there, and I cant sleep knowing that my family is not secure. I depress a day by day. I dont know if I have to go to immigration Office or not because when I call the AO she didnt reply anymore. When I got my Working permit I paid for IT class and didnt know that in that field you need at least a green Card. When I wanted to apply that I knew that, completely depress with all that. My 4,5 years son told me few weeks agos that he is tired to talk to me by the phone, I left he was 9months
Register USPS and download usps app so you can check your mails everyday on your phone you do not need to ask your roommate to opend your mail box.
When you see a letter from USCIS you just ask your roommate to give it to you.

https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action This is the link you can register it it is free.