Waiting Asylum decision

Hi! I applied in December, 2017. Got my interview in March, 2018. It is almost month after my interview and I haven’t received any decision yet. Today I called the AO and they say I can come to the AO and ask about it there. I also called the Immigration Court and fortunately they said they haven’t received my case so it’s not in a court. Any idea about that? What can it mean? On more issue is I can’t check my case status online. Thanks.
That mean your case has not been decided yet.

Hello everyone,
I have been waiting the asylum decision for about two months. It's been really hard for me and my family. Struggling with finances, and dealing with depression.
Im trying to keep myself busy preparing my CV, cover letters, and looking for jobs, but I cant apply since I still dont have the EAD, and have NO idea if I will be approved soon. I have to wait until the end of November to send uscis the I-765 form, and as far as I know, it could take about a month for them to approve it. Which means, that maybe i will be able to work until next year. :(
How do you guys do it??
I know is not easy to get a job here. I have a couple of friends who lost their jobs last year because the recession, and they still can't find anything!
So I have been thinking to start applying jobs, but what if they call me for an interview? I cant give them a specific date when Im going to be authorized to work in the US!
any advice?
there's too many problems jumping in my plate now!
Hi
.hopefully u will get a decesion soon and a positive one.
I applied for asylum in oct 2014 and today in my first court hearing my case got approved

Reactions: CWH
Hi! I applied in December, 2017. Got my interview in March, 2018. It is almost month after my interview and I haven’t received any decision yet. Today I called the AO and they say I can come to the AO and ask about it there. I also called the Immigration Court and fortunately they said they haven’t received my case so it’s not in a court. Any idea about that? What can it mean? On more issue is I can’t check my case status online. Thanks.
Hi , it’s almost 10 mounts my father waiting for decision after interview .

Hi
After my interview ,the officer told me that she will mail me the decision, is it normal?
I heard usually if they want to approve someone they tell them to come and pick it up after 15 days, is it correct ?

Hello everyone,

I had my interview in November 2017 in Chicago office. Still waiting for the decision. Is it right that they are not issuing decisions from old cases? Please share your timelines of getting decisions.

I went to my interview on March 30 2018 ,
The officer was really nice to me but at the end she didn’t tell me to come and pick my decision in 15 days ,she just told me that they going to send it to me? I think that’s a bad sign ???