Waiting Asylum decision

After interview the office told me to come back after two weeks to pick up decisions. But got a phone call before the day my decision will be mailed
After a week pass. Got a phone called again they finished my case and will send it.
Today check Z num. “ waved the filling fee”
My decision is late only one week from the pick up date

After interview the office told me to come back after two weeks to pick up decisions. But got a phone call before the day my decision will be mailed
After a week pass. Got a phone called again they finished my case and will send it.
Today check Z num. “ waved the filling fee”
My decision is late only one week from the pick up date
Good news! Am happy for you.
Which office did you use and when was your interview

Hello guys
I want to update you all about my case.
So I went for the interview on Jan 18th 2018 and picked up the decision after 2 weeks on Feb 1st 2018. It was recommended approval. Am so happy. But am checking the Z number and it's still saying invalid number. Has this happened to anyone before?

yes I got Recommended Approval four months ago.Wait patiently for final Decision.Let's Hope for the Best!!! At least something to Cheer for

Yes after 14 days of my interview
I don't understand, you said you got recommended approval 4months ago after you picked up your decision 2weeks after your interview. So my question is when did your z number change? After recommended approval or after they mailed you the one that says granted?