Waiting Asylum decision

Today I called Asylum office to inquire about my pending decision. As per them my case under review with the supervisor. Anyone have idea how much time they required for review.

Today I called Asylum office to inquire about my pending decision. As per them my case under review with the supervisor. Anyone have idea how much time they required for review.
What office? Everytime i call they don.t provide any info and are asking to go in person or mail inquire.
Thanks.

Hello! I have friend and she is from east of Ukraine. This territory is now occupied. She has relatives in US, so she decided to move to them. I know that this xxxxxxxx organization helps her with documents receiving and now she lives in USA successfully.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wait. My family was interviewed in March too. Not desision yet
How long have you been waiting for final decision after asylum interview?

Here is the detail of my case:

Asylum office: SF
MAR-2015 : Filed I-589 (religious asylum, from one of travel-banned countries:Iran)
JUN-2017 : Asylum Interview
Still pending Asylum decision. When we follow up they say its pending background check! :(

How long have you been waiting for final decision after asylum interview?

Here is the detail of my case:

Asylum office: SF
MAR-2015 : Filed I-589 (religious asylum, from one of travel-banned countries:Iran)
JUN-2017 : Asylum Interview
Still pending Asylum decision. When we follow up they say its pending background check! :(

After interview did you receive any mail about your case.

Did anyone receive decision. If yes please share the timeline.
Filed oct 2014
Asylum office interview held Dec 2016
Recieved decesion letter in Feb 2017 (decesion was that they referred my case to IJ)
Master hearing before IJ in april 2018 (Decesion : Asylum Granted)

Hope u get the same decesion brother

Filed oct 2014
Asylum office interview held Dec 2016
Recieved decesion letter in Feb 2017 (decesion was that they referred my case to IJ)
Master hearing before IJ in april 2018 (Decesion : Asylum Granted)

Hope u get the same decesion brother
Which Immigration court?