Waiting Asylum decision

DOES ANYONE HERE APPLIED FOR ASYLUM IN 2018? I APPLIED ON APRIL 23, 2018. AND I HAD MY INTERVIEW ON JUNE 4, 2018 AND THE OFFICER TOLD ME THAT I WILL RECEIVE A DECISION BY MAIL/ AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR A DECISION.
ANY PAST EXPERIENCE PLEASE?

Hi guys, thanks for all the useful information. I just checked my asylum receipt number online and got the following: "Card Was Mailed To Me.
On September 21, 2018, we mailed your new card for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, Receipt Number ZMI1XXXXX, to the address you gave us. If you do not receive your card by October 6, 2018, please go to uscis.gov/e-request to request that we send your new card to you. If you move, go to uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address."

The interesting part is that I applied to renew my EAD in June of 2018. When I check that particular receipt number I get the following: "Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction. On July 20, 2018, we transferred your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, Receipt Number SRC1XXXXXXX, to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by August 19, 2018, please go to uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address."

Notice there are 2 separate receipt numbers. Does anybody have any insight as far as a decision regarding the asylum case?

Hi guys, thanks for all the useful information. I just checked my asylum receipt number online and got the following: "Card Was Mailed To Me.
On September 21, 2018, we mailed your new card for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, Receipt Number ZMI1XXXXX, to the address you gave us. If you do not receive your card by October 6, 2018, please go to uscis.gov/e-request to request that we send your new card to you. If you move, go to uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address."

The interesting part is that I applied to renew my EAD in June of 2018. When I check that particular receipt number I get the following: "Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction. On July 20, 2018, we transferred your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, Receipt Number SRC1XXXXXXX, to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by August 19, 2018, please go to uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address."

Notice there are 2 separate receipt numbers. Does anybody have any insight as far as a decision regarding the asylum case?
Are you checking by LIN number or the other one?
When and where was your interview?
If you check by the number of case and is saying this should be the positive decission.

Are you checking by LIN number or the other one?
When and where was your interview?
If you check by the number of case and is saying this should be the positive decission.

The interview was in January 2018 in Chicago Office. The EAD is not a LIN number is a SRC number and when I check it it says what I wrote above. My ZMI number just got updated with the tracking info. I guess I will know the result on Wednesday when it is expected to arrive.

The interview was in January 2018 in Chicago Office. The EAD is not a LIN number is a SRC number and when I check it it says what I wrote above. My ZMI number just got updated with the tracking info. I guess I will know the result on Wednesday when it is expected to arrive.

If your ZMI number updated means you will get your final approval. Congratulations in advance.

Well the tracking number says out for delivered but the USPS came and went and nothing got delivered. Maybe it will be delivered tomorrow. Of course, when you are expecting that one important thing there are extra delays. Fingers crossed.

I have a questions for those of you who got approved. When you receive your EAD, did you receive your approval notice (grant/i94/etc) the same day? Is it the same envelope?

What are the next steps? Unrestricted SSN card, wait a year and adjust status, etc?