Waiting Asylum decision

Hello
I was interviewed in December and told to pick up my decision in 2 weeks. 1 day prior to pick up day the IO called and informed me that he made a mistake by telling me to pick up since I was still in status, he stated the decision was made and already mailed and I would receive it in the mail. It has been 7 weeks and I have received nothing.
I went to the interview location to inquire about the status of my decision, and I was informed that the IO still had the decision and it had not been mailed. They said they would have a supervisor check on why the IO still had not mailed the decision and then the would contact me.
What does it mean that the IO still had my decision?

After interview the office told me to come back after two weeks to pick up decisions. But got a phone call before the day my decision will be mailed
After a week pass. Got a phone called again they finished my case and will send it.
Today check Z num. “ waved the filling fee”
My decision is late only one week from the pick up date
Hi
May I asked which office and when you interview was? Because I go recommended approval this month but my Z num is still not updated.

Hi , it’s almost 8mounts my father waiting for decision however, yesterday he went to Asylum office to ask about his case they told him , your case is in final decision what dose it mean?

Hi
May I asked which office and when you interview was? Because I go recommended approval this month but my Z num is still not updated.
Newark
I got the approval after 3 weeks of interview
I did interview in mid January
You can check Z number only you get final approval

Hello guys
Let me join your family
My situation:
Desember 2014 - I-589 AO Los Angeles
2 weeks later fingerprints
September 2016 enrolled in the short-list
March 9, 2017 at 3 pm received phone call from USCIS to come next day at 9 am for interview
March 10, 2017, the interview which last about 6 hours (!)
Assigned to pick up a decision on March 24, 2017 but the day before received a phone call not to go to AO and wait for decision by the mail.
Since that time, every 3 months we mail them an enquiry about case status and one time went to the AO personally. In all cases the respond is still the same: "Pending. Wait for your decision"
Right now we are about to mail them next, more detailed, enquiry
Feels so devastated(((

Hello everyone. I got my approval notice yesterday (Chicago Office).
I was waiting for the interview for 3 years plus 9 months for the decision.
The officer was friendly (kind of too friendly, got me really nervous), "made" me speak without the interpreter because of my "fluent" English and also asked some tricky and unexpected questions, all while smiling nicely. I convinced myself that I would be denied.

To everyone here - don't ever lose hope. Also, live your life. Don't worry about things you can't control (I know it sounds impossible, but at least worry less).

GOOD LUCK!

The officer was friendly (kind of too friendly, got me really nervous), "made" me speak without the interpreter because of my "fluent" English and also asked some tricky and unexpected questions, all while smiling nicely. I convinced myself that I would be denied.

To everyone here - don't ever lose hope. Also, live your life. Don't worry about things you can't control (I know it sounds impossible, but at least worry less).

GOOD LUCK!
Congratulations and thanks for your input and encouragement.

GOOD LUCK!
That's great to hear! Congratulations!

I am on the same track. Interview June 2017, Chicago office. No updates... yet

GOOD LUCK!
What country are you from?
Thanks

Newark
I got the approval after 3 weeks of interview
I did interview in mid January
You can check Z number only you get final approval
congratulations! that's super fast for the rescheduled appointment. it took me about a year to get my interview. your final decision came in fast too. that's inspiring :)

congratulations! that's super fast for the rescheduled appointment. it took me about a year to get my interview. your final decision came in fast too. that's inspiring :)
Usually people who reschedule they will get new interview date a month because they will be category 1.
Hope you are good at interview

Reactions: CWH
Hi! I applied in December, 2017. Got my interview in March, 2018. It is almost month after my interview and I haven’t received any decision yet. Today I called the AO and they say I can come to the AO and ask about it there. I also called the Immigration Court and fortunately they said they haven’t received my case so it’s not in a court. Any idea about that? What can it mean? On more issue is I can’t check my case status online. Thanks.