Waiting Asylum decision

I am not in status my B2 visa was expired 2 years ago and i did my interview on August 2018 in seattle, i am confused both clock and days are running!?
Well, then it's either of 2 options:

Referral to court or Recommended Approval. And I have not seen recommended approvals after 9 months of waiting. So my guess would be it's a referral.

Good morning! I received the approval letter today! Don't let online status trick you! My EAD clock hasn't changed since May 10th and my EAD clock status is still running. But I received my approval letter today! Thank you guys for keeping me in your prayers and I hope the best outcome is coming to you as well.

Good morning! I received the approval letter today! Don't let online status trick you! My EAD clock hasn't changed since May 10th and my EAD clock status is still running. But I received my approval letter today! Thank you guys for keeping me in your prayers and I hope the best outcome is coming to you as well.
what is the status on the website? Decision mailed? Or Decision pending?

Oh really congratulation, so can i expect approval????
If your case is strong, you will get approval eventually. I see you were interviewed in Seattle also. SF office usually doesn't reject cases unless major discrepancy was found. As a matter of fact, they only NOID/ reject 10% of the cases. I hope you get the best result.