Waiting Asylum decision

I am not in status my B2 visa was expired 2 years ago and i did my interview on August 2018 in seattle, i am confused both clock and days are running!?

I am not in status my B2 visa was expired 2 years ago and i did my interview on August 2018 in seattle, i am confused both clock and days are running!?
Well, then it's either of 2 options:

Referral to court or Recommended Approval. And I have not seen recommended approvals after 9 months of waiting. So my guess would be it's a referral.

Good morning! I received the approval letter today! Don't let online status trick you! My EAD clock hasn't changed since May 10th and my EAD clock status is still running. But I received my approval letter today! Thank you guys for keeping me in your prayers and I hope the best outcome is coming to you as well.

Good morning! I received the approval letter today! Don't let online status trick you! My EAD clock hasn't changed since May 10th and my EAD clock status is still running. But I received my approval letter today! Thank you guys for keeping me in your prayers and I hope the best outcome is coming to you as well.

what is the status on the website? Decision mailed? Or Decision pending?

Oh really congratulation, so can i expect approval????
If your case is strong, you will get approval eventually. I see you were interviewed in Seattle also. SF office usually doesn't reject cases unless major discrepancy was found. As a matter of fact, they only NOID/ reject 10% of the cases. I hope you get the best result.

Thank you bro, how ling you were waiting for decesion? And you said your day was stopped but clock running? And sfter how many days you got your decesion in mail?