Waiting Asylum decision

Yes. But at the same time I realized I won dv lottery so I was hoping to get my green card from lottery which is faster. Now I don't know what would happen to my application for dv lottery.
I also won it after aplied for asylum, my atorney said won.t be able to get it because i would.ve need to go back to my country which i can.t do.

I also won it after aplied for asylum, my atorney said won.t be able to get it because i would.ve need to go back to my country which i can.t do.
I saw a lot of people with asylum pending that were able to get their green card through lottery with Adjustment of status. I still have hope to get my green card with my asylee status. You should have at least try to apply for it.

My online status is decision was mailed
I haven’t received any mails yet
But I called the automated toll free immigration court number ends with 7180 and I checked using my A number but there is no information
Do you think it’s a good sign or indication?
Thanks

Hi! Did you receive the letter with decision?

Has anyone recently renewed EAD cards? Its been 90 days for me and no card yet. Any ideas
I know people who applied for EAD renewal in September 2018 and still waiting. They did a service request about the status over the phone.

The rest of the people I know usually get their cards in 3-4 months.

Hi guys,
My friend sent his application for an initial EAD card last month (2/25) after applying for asylum and waiting for the required 150 days to pass before he sent in the application for work authorization. At first he freaked out when he saw his clock was paused but thankfully I found this thread and saw that many of you were experiencing the same thing so thank you for providing closure! He applied in Chicago by the way. I was wondering if anyone knows approximately how long he will have to wait until his EAD card comes in since he says he has had friends who received it within three weeks while some have been waiting for 3-4 months. He says technically it should only take around 30 days but he is also prepared for the possibility of it taking longer than that due to the longer processing times this year and the backlog. If anyone has any info or has been through a similar experience I would appreciate it! I've been doing some research but every site is vague or says the same thing so I think hearing from people's personal experiences firsthand is more insightful. Sorry I'm still learning about this whole process since I am a US citizen but I'm becoming more familiar with it and am trying to support him. I wish you all good luck and positive results as soon as possible! Thank you!

So I have a feeling, but this is not guaranteed, that when the clock stops after "decision was mailed" it means approval. I am not 100% sure, but this is a possibility and we should look into it. Anyone got "decision was mailed" and had their clock continue?

Hi guys,
My friend sent his application for an initial EAD card last month (2/25) after applying for asylum and waiting for the required 150 days to pass before he sent in the application for work authorization. At first he freaked out when he saw his clock was paused but thankfully I found this thread and saw that many of you were experiencing the same thing so thank you for providing closure! He applied in Chicago by the way. I was wondering if anyone knows approximately how long he will have to wait until his EAD card comes in since he says he has had friends who received it within three weeks while some have been waiting for 3-4 months. He says technically it should only take around 30 days but he is also prepared for the possibility of it taking longer than that due to the longer processing times this year and the backlog. If anyone has any info or has been through a similar experience I would appreciate it! I've been doing some research but every site is vague or says the same thing so I think hearing from people's personal experiences firsthand is more insightful. Sorry I'm still learning about this whole process since I am a US citizen but I'm becoming more familiar with it and am trying to support him. I wish you all good luck and positive results as soon as possible! Thank you![/
Hello,
People who apply for initial EAD while asylum is pending, should receive their card within a month , renewal or other types of EAD will wait more because they usually have other ways to prove their work eligibility.Your friend should call USCIS and inquire about his/her case. Please check this link

https://www.uscis.gov/rosario

I saw a lot of people with asylum pending that were able to get their green card through lottery with Adjustment of status. I still have hope to get my green card with my asylee status. You should have at least try to apply for it.
This is correct in one case , if the person who won the lottery and has pending asylum is in legal non immigrant status , then he /she could apply for adjustment of status , but people who are out of status if they won the lottery then they should leave to their country to start the green card process from there which is not possible for people who have asylum case.

This is correct in one case , if the person who won the lottery and has pending asylum is in legal non immigrant status , then he /she could apply for adjustment of status , but people who are out of status if they won the lottery then they should leave to their country to start the green card process from there which is not possible for people who have asylum case.
No. I saw people with asylum pending and no other legal status was able to get AOS based green card.
@Sm1smom has known those people and can confirm.

guys, any one of you had a bad experience looking his pending asylum case this morning, my case was "decision pending" at 9:02 AM EST, then a minute later it started giving me an error " user defined report" every time i Enter my Receipt Number, any one have had the same issue in the past ?

guys, any one of you had a bad experience looking his pending asylum case this morning, my case was "decision pending" at 9:02 AM EST, then a minute later it started giving me an error " user defined report" every time i Enter my Receipt Number, any one have had the same issue in the past ?

Might be connected to this. This was last night, might be an ongoing test.
wp_ss_20190328_0003.png