Waiting Asylum decision

is anyone else waiting on decision their case status saying "Application is Pending" or "Decision Is Pending"? Curious why mine changed from "Decision Is Pending" to "Application is Pending". thanks

is anyone else waiting on decision their case status saying "Application is Pending" or "Decision Is Pending"? Curious why mine changed from "Decision Is Pending" to "Application is Pending". thanks
Maybe before your interview was application is pending and when you did your interview took time to change to decision is pending

My online status is decision was mailed
I haven’t received any mails yet
But I called the automated toll free immigration court number ends with 7180 and I checked using my A number but there is no information
Do you think it’s a good sign or indication?
Thanks
I think the easy way to tell if your case is approved or not is to look at what it says regarding the EAD clock... If your decision is mailed out and your clock is stopped, then I am pretty sure, it would be approval. If it is otherwise (meaning if your decision is mailed but your EAD clock is still running, then you may have been referred to court)..... I hope you get the approval. Please let us know the outcome....

Maybe before your interview was application is pending and when you did your interview took time to change to decision is pending
It is changed from "Decision Is Pending" to "Application Is Pending". That is why I am asking. :)
Waiting for my interview decision for one year now.

Do not worry too much about that, they may request more evidence from you. Let us know what they send you!
Right..received their mail requesting more documents to be submitted within 3weeks. Promptly sent within a week ..
waiting for decision..

I thought It’s a typical format or template showing that for everyone since the status is saying decision is mailed
And they stop calculating the numerical pending days the same day they change the status it’s 4xx and stopped
Mine said decision was mailed, stopped working and results was granted.

please, is there anyone interviewed this year 2019 and has been granted asylum ? please share your timelines. thanks
I did interview in December 2018, got approved in March 2019.
Timeline:
Applied June 2016
Biometrics june 2016
Interview Notice November 2018
Interview December 6, 2018
Approval Notice March 17, 2019.