Waiting Asylum decision

what does it mean when the clock stopped working?
It used to be something when you get an approval it will stop but 2 months ago or so i think the system stopped working well so now many people almost all have the same problem their clock will stop twice a week or so for a day or sometimes more

It used to be something when you get an approval it will stop but 2 months ago or so i think the system stopped working well so now many people almost all have the same problem their clock will stop twice a week or so for a day or sometimes more
Thanks a lot for your response

My clock has stopped too. I am not sure what to do as decision is still pending. Anyone received their EAD? Mine says fingerprint completed for more than a month now. I dont know hoe long will they take now its been more than 3 months i applied to renew my EAD.

Today I was in USCIS office in Anaheim, all clocks are working, it’s the system error. If somebody wants to go to Anaheim walk in days in April, they will not work, only from May

Today I was in USCIS office in Anaheim, all clocks are working, it’s the system error. If somebody wants to go to Anaheim walk in days in April, they will not work, only from May
Thanks a lot! I was going to go next week so you saved me a trip!!!!

Do any of you guys have any recent experience on how long it takes to get initial an EAD, I have reach the 150 days after filing application.

Thank You Sharky! so in USCIS we will not be able to see the exact clock days info?

Please tell me your experience on your first ead i have reached 150 and i applied for my first ead so how many weeks or months you guys usually waited to get yours? And the ssn will come with my ead or after i receive my ead i have to apply for ssn?

In their office only officers in 3 windows are telling this info, officer on reception doesn’t see it, but they told to wait for a week, system will be updated

Did you go to inquire about the decision? What did they tell you? Please share your whole experience.

My clock has stopped too. I am not sure what to do as decision is still pending. Anyone received their EAD? Mine says fingerprint completed for more than a month now. I dont know hoe long will they take now its been more than 3 months i applied to renew my EAD.
My LIN number says same thing, applied in late december and didn't get it yet.

System works again but i am sure they removed one day for example it should be 100 days today but it shows me 99 days!