Waiting Asylum decision

Nothing special. It’s every clear message that your case is pending for supervisor’s review. AO has already decided the case. Final review is pending. Once the case is decided, they will update the status.
Nothing special. It’s every clear message that your case is pending for supervisor’s review. AO has already decided the case. Final review is pending. Once the case is decided, they will update the status.
oh, that's what I was thinking too! thanks for the info

@seeker512 how long do you think takes for supervisor to decide after AO decision based on your experience

My EAD renewal status changed to "Case is Being Actively Reviewed by USCIS." 2 days before my interview. I am still waiting for a decision (decision is pending) and also EAD. Has anyone encountered a similar experience?

Hello , Yesterday i got update decision was mailed.
Decision was mailed 08/01/2024, But i did not receive anything home not even at lawyer place.

I am also having EAD renewal pending since last year.

I got Msg and Email That " We have taken action on your case" on last Saturday 08/17/2024.

Didn't get any update on my online account.

Called Newark Asylum office last week, She said please wait till 15 days than i can see the notice on my pc.

I called them again today08/22/2024, She said we never sent you decision and then kept me on hold and said again that i requested them to send you another copy of that notice - a asked her that means you sent me decision, right ? she said no that's the notice. i don't know what that means.

i am getting confused now, Its 21 days since decision was mailed, but i didn't receive it.

Decision was mailed 08/01/2024, But i did not receive anything home not even at lawyer place.

I am also having EAD renewal pending since last year.

I got Msg and Email That " We have taken action on your case" on last Saturday 08/17/2024.

Didn't get any update on my online account.

Called Newark Asylum office last week, She said please wait till 15 days than i can see the notice on my pc.

I called them again today08/22/2024, She said we never sent you decision and then kept me on hold and said again that i requested them to send you another copy of that notice - a asked her that means you sent me decision, right ? she said no that's the notice. i don't know what that means.

i am getting confused now, Its 21 days since decision was mailed, but i didn't receive it.
Please download "CaseTracker" app on your phone. Put your receipt number and check all the updates/changes on your case. Let us know or post what is your timeline.

I got (and a lot of people here as well) "Fees waived" after the interview and that means and approval, if not, might not be good news. I'm sorry but that's how I found out for other people as well.

I hope that helps.

Please download "CaseTracker" app on your phone. Put your receipt number and check all the updates/changes on your case. Let us know or post what is your timeline.

I got (and a lot of people here as well) "Fees waived" after the interview and that means and approval, if not, might not be good news. I'm sorry but that's how I found out for other people as well.

I hope that helps.
I already posted case tracker updates,

There was no fees waived !!

Decision was mailed but never received after 21 Days.

I already posted case tracker updates,

There was no fees waived !!

Decision was mailed but never received after 21 Days.
Another way to check what is the desicion on your case is to check at the EOIR website. If you find yourself there with your A# that means your got referred to IJ.

h t t p s : / / acis . eoir . justice . gov / en /

I hope that helps and I hope your number doesn't appear there either.

Let us know if you don't mind.

Actually i am having student visa also on side, so i am maintaining my status also.
May be that's why i cannot be refer to court.

I checked EOIR, There is no case.