Waiting Asylum decision

My decision was mailed on 08/01/2024.

no fees waived.

still waiting for decision, never received it home.

meanwhile my EAD renewal was pending since last year.

month before ead renewal went under actively review.

I got update that on EAD Renewal today.

Approval Case Decision Rendered​

my EAD renewal got approved. even my decision was mailed before a month.

My decision was mailed on 08/01/2024.

no fees waived.

still waiting for decision, never received it home.

meanwhile my EAD renewal was pending since last year.

month before ead renewal went under actively review.

I got update that on EAD Renewal today.

Approval Case Decision Rendered​

my EAD renewal got approved. even my decision was mailed before a month.
Did you get that message when you type your Asylum case number or the receipt of your EAD renewal?

Hello Friends,
I am just seeking information about Judge decision and how much time usually it takes to get one?
Judge said he will mail written decision and it’s an almost a month now still waiting. Anyone having same issue?

Thanks

Hello,

My case was filed Aug 2020 interviewed Aug 2022 Chicago office. Status was reading 'Decision is pending' until January 2024 switched to 'Application is pending'. Aug 7th filed a WOM lawsuit, last night status changed back to 'Decision is pending'. Anyone has experienced similar situation? Any idea what to expect next? And when to expect a decision?

Thanks!

Hello,

My case was filed Aug 2020 interviewed Aug 2022 Chicago office. Status was reading 'Decision is pending' until January 2024 switched to 'Application is pending'. Aug 7th filed a WOM lawsuit, last night status changed back to 'Decision is pending'. Anyone has experienced similar situation? Any idea what to expect next? And when to expect a decision?

Thanks!
Did you start your mandamus lawsuit or just send a letter of intent to USCIS?

Did you start your mandamus lawsuit or just send a letter of intent to USCIS?
Could you please read my post again?!! Where did I mention anything about a letter of intent?!!! It's clearly stated that my lawsuit was filed on Aug 7th that means already filed with the court and court summons already sent to the uscis.

Hello,

Thanks!
An update:

Just seen the change in status as in the attachment. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• original-B7A4B4EF-DFB8-482D-8CAE-90F6BFED3478.jpeg
    original-B7A4B4EF-DFB8-482D-8CAE-90F6BFED3478.jpeg
    180.9 KB · Views: 34
Congratulations! It is approval
Thank you so much. I hope it is an approval as I am really tired, it was very stressful journey for me, I hope it is finally time for my sufferings to end. Wish the best for you and all in the same situation.

Hello again

just sharing that I am now able to add my case to myuscis account and it reads the following

September 5, 2024 New Card Is Being Produced
September 5, 2024 The fingerprints relating to your Form I-765 Application for Employment Authorization, were taken.
September 5, 2024 We reached a decision in your case. You should expect to receive the decision shortly.
September 5, 2024 You completed your interview with USCIS.
September 5, 2024 We received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization.
September 3, 2024 Your application with USCIS is still pending.
August 24, 2022 Your interview has been scheduled. You will receive an interview notice.
August 5, 2022 The next step in your application is an in-person interview. Once your interview is scheduled, you will receive an interview notice.
September 24, 2020 We received your application and sent the receipt notice to the mailing address we have on file.

Hello again

just sharing that I am now able to add my case to myuscis account and it reads the following

September 5, 2024 The fingerprints relating to your Form I-765 Application for Employment Authorization, were taken.
September 5, 2024 We reached a decision in your case. You should expect to receive the decision shortly.
September 5, 2024 We received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization.
August 24, 2022 Your interview has been scheduled. You will receive an interview notice.
August 5, 2022 The next step in your application is an in-person interview. Once your interview is scheduled, you will receive an interview notice.
September 24, 2020 We received your application and sent the receipt notice to the mailing address we have on file.
Congratulations!
Did letter of intent for Mandamus worked or your lawyer had to meet with judge and USCIS lawyer?

Congratulations!
Did letter of intent for Mandamus worked or your lawyer had to meet with judge and USCIS lawyer?
Thanks.
It was not a letter of intent for mandamus it was an actual mandamus filed with the court as for the details who met with who I don't know. All I know is my WOM filed with court on Aug 7th and summons were sent to the USCIS the same day.

Thanks.
It was not a letter of intent for mandamus it was an actual mandamus filed with the court as for the details who met with who I don't know. All I know is my WOM filed with court on Aug 7th and summons were sent to the USCIS the same day.
Thanks for sharing.
Good luck.

Decision Was Mailed​

We reached a decision on your application. You should expect to receive the decision shortly. You must follow the instructions in your decision letter as to what to do next

Hello everyone, today i saw the above status in my case tracker is there there anyway i can find out the decision before it arrives ? this if from the VA Arlington office

Decision Was Mailed​

We reached a decision on your application. You should expect to receive the decision shortly. You must follow the instructions in your decision letter as to what to do next

Hello everyone, today i saw the above status in my case tracker is there there anyway i can find out the decision before it arrives ? this if from the VA Arlington office
Yes. Case Tracker with your ZAR number... If you see Fees Wavied for I765 you are approved!

If not... Check at the EOIR website with your A#. If you got referred to court you will see the details of your master hearing there.

I really hope you got approved!

Hello again

Congratulations!!! Btw you just waited 4 years ish... I got my Asylum approved this year after 9.5 years.