Waiting Asylum decision

That’s what I’m talking about! You never know if the attorney’s words were 100% correct or he tried just to hype his customer so honestly i don’t recommend writ of mandamus just keep email the asylum office and push them! That’s what my buddy did and got his decision 4 months after the interview.
thank so much for your time, i really appreciate it

That’s what I’m talking about! You never know if the attorney’s words were 100% correct or he tried just to hype his customer so honestly i don’t recommend writ of mandamus just keep email the asylum office and push them! That’s what my buddy did and got his decision 4 months after the interview.
@Asylee11 Thank you for your advise on this platform! I have question for those whose case is pending at SF office after interview. 2 years since my interview and no decision so far. I sent email to this address in SF and no one ever responds. 'SanFranciscoAsylum@uscis.dhs.gov' Is there any other email you can recommend or if you ever got a reply from?

Last edited:
@Asylee11 Thank you for your advise on this platform! I have question for those whose case is pending at SF office after interview. 2 years since my interview and no decision so far. I sent email to this address in SF and no one ever responds. 'SanFranciscoAsylum@uscis.dhs.gov' Is there any other email you can recommend or if you ever got a reply from?
actually that’s their official email address so you can try sending them again and in the same time you can contact your congressman and if they don’t reply you back via the email try to mail them your inquiry or if they do walk ins then you can go to the office and see what’s going on but first make sure they allow walk in appointments! If i learnt something through my immigration process then it would be that sleeping on your case doesn’t work with the USCIS hmmmm you need to keep pushing them and that has 0.00% effect on the final decision at all.

Thanks for your kind words I appreciate you all guys.

ASYLUM GRANTED! Just got the letter last night!! Thank you all for the positive thoughts and comments!! Perhaps the lesson here is that there could be instances in which your timeline could differ from others but the end result may be the same. Super stoked though!! To a brighter future. Best of luck to you all that’s also going through this process!IMG_5211.jpeg

ASYLUM GRANTED! Just got the letter last night!! Thank you all for the positive thoughts and comments!! Perhaps the lesson here is that there could be instances in which your timeline could differ from others but the end result may be the same. Super stoked though!! To a brighter future. Best of luck to you all that’s also going through this process!View attachment 4600
Great ! Congratulations. Fees not waived still got approved. Nice !!

ASYLUM GRANTED! Just got the letter last night!! Thank you all for the positive thoughts and comments!! Perhaps the lesson here is that there could be instances in which your timeline could differ from others but the end result may be the same. Super stoked though!! To a brighter future. Best of luck to you all that’s also going through this process!View attachment 4600
Congratulations and I was praying for you.

Funny part is people made you believe it is a denial . I told you based on your timeline it is difficult to assume if it’s an approval or a denial.

Congratulations and I was praying for you.

Funny part is people made you believe it is a denial . I told you based on your timeline it is difficult to assume if it’s an approval or a denial.
I really appreciate your kind words!

I really did believe that I got denied even though I have physical evidences and a very strong case . So this was a great news! Thank you again!!

Many congratulations.
@Zee33 thankyou for uplifting people morally high

Many Congrats would you mind to share what asylum office?

congratulations buddy but good thing that it happened with you cause it's the first time ever to see someone got approved without fees are waived. enjoy the approval and hopefully your GC journey gonna be smooth.
thank you! Appreciate the honest feedback though!!! It’s good to be a realist in these types of situations.

Congratulation!!!!! so so happy for u, good news to the rest of us still waiting

Big congratulations . I celebrate with you and hope that some of us that have been in this race will get a positive decision.

I am happy that one person from Newark Asylum office got a positive decision. My faith is lifted up . I mean I thought Newark was not still working since alot of us under Newark have been waiting for months now .This news has brought a big relief for me .Once again congratulations @Savior4552