Waiting Asylum decision

Hi Brother,
I hope you are doing good.
Can you please tell me when should I apply for I-485 and travel document
6-7 months after the asylum approval date and don't send the medical with the package so you can get RFE and waste some months as after all your application wont be approved until 1 year has passed since the asylum approval date.
you can apply for refugee travel document from tomorrow if you want but the i-485 nope

Hello everyone!
I want to share my timeline and ask for some advice.

Fall 2020 - Arrived to LAX
Winter 2021 - 589 has been sent
Winter 2021 - Biometry fingerprints
Spring 2021 - First Interview USCIS, Tustin, CA with Officer
Summer 2021 - I've received SSN (no restriction) and Work Authorization/EAD (category A05 granted asylum)
Fall 2021 - Second Interview USCIS, Tustin, CA with another Officer
Fall 2021 - I've been asked to send additional documents to USCIS, and I did it immediately.
Winter 2023 - I've received my second Work Authorization/EAD (category C08 pending asylum application)

Now Spring of 2024 - 3 years since the first interview, and 2.5 years since the second. I received no answers and the status is still - Decision Is Pending, You completed your interview.
My lawyer recommended just wait, but I have been waiting for 3 years for an answer.

Here is the list of questions:

1. Why I've received no restriction SSN and A05 EAD? Does it mean the first officer approved my case?
2. Why I've received C08 EAD later? Does it mean the second officer declined my case?
3. I didn't find anyone here from the Tustin office. Any updates from there? Or how long to wait for an answer from Tustin, CA?
4. Does it make sense to send physical mail to my local USCIS office or only sue (Mandamus) them?
5. If the first officer approved my case and then the second declined it, if ask for FOIA will I see it? If so and if I receive a negative result can I do something to revert it and make first's officer decision final?
6. What is the best next step for me?

Thanks!

Hello everyone!
I want to share my timeline and ask for some advice.

Fall 2020 - Arrived to LAX
Winter 2021 - 589 has been sent
Winter 2021 - Biometry fingerprints
Spring 2021 - First Interview USCIS, Tustin, CA with Officer
Summer 2021 - I've received SSN (no restriction) and Work Authorization/EAD (category A05 granted asylum)
Fall 2021 - Second Interview USCIS, Tustin, CA with another Officer
Fall 2021 - I've been asked to send additional documents to USCIS, and I did it immediately.
Winter 2023 - I've received my second Work Authorization/EAD (category C08 pending asylum application)

Now Spring of 2024 - 3 years since the first interview, and 2.5 years since the second. I received no answers and the status is still - Decision Is Pending, You completed your interview.
My lawyer recommended just wait, but I have been waiting for 3 years for an answer.

Here is the list of questions:

1. Why I've received no restriction SSN and A05 EAD? Does it mean the first officer approved my case?
2. Why I've received C08 EAD later? Does it mean the second officer declined my case?
3. I didn't find anyone here from the Tustin office. Any updates from there? Or how long to wait for an answer from Tustin, CA?
4. Does it make sense to send physical mail to my local USCIS office or only sue (Mandamus) them?
5. If the first officer approved my case and then the second declined it, if ask for FOIA will I see it? If so and if I receive a negative result can I do something to revert it and make first's officer decision final?
6. What is the best next step for me?

Thanks!
Sue them immediately! Period

Need a suggestion.
I am on student visa maintaining F1 Visa and Wife on F2 Visa.

Applied Asylum and Interview done in Nov-2021 Newark Office. Still waiting for decision.

My Current passport is about to expire in Apr-2024.
Should I Renew my passport or Can’t ?

Pls Help me. Will that effect my decision?

Thanks my frnd. i am not planning to travel and even i don’t need passport for now but The college is asking me to renew it to update my i-20. I am confused now.
In case of pending asylum case, you cannot renew your passport. Inform your college about your recent status that you have applied for asylum. Then they will not ask you to renew your passport.

I am waiting for the asylum decision and they added this on my status "For information related to the 180-Day Asylum EAD Clock and the Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization". Does this mean anything ?

I am waiting for the asylum decision and they added this on my status "For information related to the 180-Day Asylum EAD Clock and the Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization". Does this mean anything ?
No- it means nothing, appeared today, guess USCIS is trying out new online updates, saw it on mine too.

Hello everyone,
10 days ago my asylum application was approved and I received decision last week. But my new EAD is still showing “card is being produced” . Does anyone know how long is the whole process of getting A(05) category EAD?
Thanks

Thanks for your reply.
How long it took for the status to change from “card is being produced” to “card was produced”?
The wording in my case was different
Feb 23 we ordered your new card
Feb 26 we approved your I-765
March 1 received social without restrictions
March 1 received the approval letter
March 12 we mailed your new card
March 14 I -765 received for 5 years.
Hope this help you a little bit .

The wording in my case was different
Feb 23 we ordered your new card
Feb 26 we approved your I-765
March 1 received social without restrictions
March 1 received the approval letter
March 12 we mailed your new card
March 14 I -765 received for 5 years.
Hope this help you a little bit .
Thank you.

Hello everyone I applied for asylum in 2016. Did my interview in January and this is the current update. It says decision was mailed. How can I find out if I got accepted or not. Thank you in advance .IMG_5179.jpeg