Waiting Asylum decision

I will wait for the mail and update everyone here with the outcome.
Thanks again for everybody contributed to this forum and I'm sorry for not being active at all. At least I shared my timeline at the end.

Wish everybody all the best and let me know if you have any questions

Hello everybody, I would like first to thank you all for the contribution. I was a silent member who just read updates here from time to time. However last Saturday my application statues changed to "Decision Was Mailed" and I thought to share with you my timeline:
Applied: end of April 2019 (LA office in Anaheim)
Interviewed: end of June 2019
EAD: received end of October 2019
My attorney send couple of communication to the asylum office after 1 year of my interview but never got back to me with any useful answer. He thinks because I traveled to so many countries which might slow the background check.
On Saturday March/20/2021 my status got updated with "Decision Was Mailed" and I'm waiting for my decision now. But what is strange for me is a day before (Friday March/19/2021) I got an email update stating that they received my case and waived the filling fees for my EAD application on July/27/2019 (which is an old date) Also I received an email 2 weeks before (March/3/2021) That my case in initial review.
I called the 800 number out of the working hours and it said time stopped (not running) I also check the court and there wasn't any thing under my A number. Finally I checked my I94 and also there wasn't any travel history. So I believe I did everything I can do to predict the outcome of my case. What do you think guys? is it approval or referral to court?
Thank you for your information. I pray you get an approval soon. Can you provide me the (800) number that you have mentioned above?

I will wait for the mail and update everyone here with the outcome.
Thanks again for everybody contributed to this forum and I'm sorry for not being active at all. At least I shared my timeline at the end.

Wish everybody all the best and let me know if you have any questions
Its your prerogative to share updates but the truth must be told, a forum is useless if members do not share and thus uplift others or encourage, theres just no value added if everyone was a silent member, there are people here who already have their green cards and who still pop in and help with enquiries,no government agency is monitoring posts here and theres anonymity so its always befuddling when people dont share info and whilst the asylum process is pyschologically testing, there's something about doing good and paying it forward... all the best for the future

It's an approval.

Can you share the contents of the email that you received on March 3, 2021. the one about the initial review.
Did it look like this?

##################################
Your Case Status: Initial Review

Your application with USCIS is still pending.
You must wait 365 calendar days after you file your application before you apply for employment authorization. If there is an unresolved applicant-caused delay on the date you file an application for employment authorization, we will deny your application for employment authorization.
If you move, within 10 days of moving you must update your mailing address, online or on paper, at www.uscis.gov/addresschange.

During this step, USCIS initiates the background checks of the applicant/petitioner and identifies issues that may need to be addressed either during an interview or by asking the applicant/petitioner to submit additional information or documentation. USCIS reviews the applicant's/petitioner's criminal history, determines if there are national security concerns that need to be addressed, and reviews the application/petition for fraud indicators. If you have filed an I-485, I-589, I-751, N-400, I-90, I-821, I-131 or I-765, you can expect to receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints and/or photographs taken. The timing of your appointment is determined by the number of applicants ahead of you that also need a biometric appointment. We try to schedule biometric appointments as quickly as possible and in most cases you will receive your appointment notice within 30 days of submitting your application. We will send your appointment notice approximately 14 days ahead of your scheduled appointment. It is important that you keep this appointment. If absolutely necessary, you can request that your appointment be rescheduled however, please be aware that rescheduling may delay the processing of your application. Please follow the instructions on your appointment notice if you need to reschedule. Occasionally, you may receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints taken when you have filed a form other than those listed above. In these situations, you may receive your appointment notice more than 30 days after submitting your application or petition.
####################################
fingers crossed bro and saying prayers for you, you have been great source of info and help, may the Lord recompense you

Hello everybody, I would like first to thank you all for the contribution. I was a silent member who just read updates here from time to time. However last Saturday my application statues changed to "Decision Was Mailed" and I thought to share with you my timeline:
My attorney send couple of communication to the asylum office after 1 year of my interview but never got back to me with any useful answer. He thinks because I traveled to so many countries which might slow the background check.
On Saturday March/20/2021 my status got updated with "Decision Was Mailed" and I'm waiting for my decision now. But what is strange for me is a day before (Friday March/19/2021) I got an email update stating that they received my case and waived the filling fees for my EAD application on July/27/2019 (which is an old date) Also I received an email 2 weeks before (March/3/2021) That my case in initial review.
I called the 800 number out of the working hours and it said time stopped (not running) I also check the court and there wasn't any thing under my A number. Finally I checked my I94 and also there wasn't any travel history. So I believe I did everything I can do to predict the outcome of my case. What do you think guys? is it approval or referral to court?

We were in same office and same year
But unfortunately I did not received my decision yet

Its your prerogative to share updates but the truth must be told, a forum is useless if members do not share and thus uplift others or encourage, theres just no value added if everyone was a silent member, there are people here who already have their green cards and who still pop in and help with enquiries,no government agency is monitoring posts here and theres anonymity so its always befuddling when people dont share info and whilst the asylum process is pyschologically testing, there's something about doing good and paying it forward... all the best for the future
Appreciate your opinion and you might be right but I'm here now answering all question and ready to share my experience

But what is strange for me is a day before (Friday March/19/2021) I got an email update stating that they received my case and waived the filling fees for my EAD application on July/27/2019 (which is an old date)
Likely Asylum Office already approved your case one month after interview. But background check from another agency took very long.

Congratulations on your approval.

Congratulations!

Anyone who can help to explain what is the background check, will they trace to your mother country to do a check? or just in USA? will they check all the countries which I had been to before my last entry to USA?
I am so curious to find out the reason why it takes more months or years in some cases.
Appreciated.

congratulation to you bro

Anyone who can help to explain what is the background check, will they trace to your mother country to do a check? or just in USA? will they check all the countries which I had been to before my last entry to USA?
I am so curious to find out the reason why it takes more months or years in some cases.
Appreciated.
as far as I know, yes. At least they want to make sure that you entered and left at the same dates you submitted (tourist trips) This is what my attorney told me. But I’m not sure about how deep they might go with the background check in each country

I agreed that everybody shares his timeline can help others better understand the situation. With the big data can help to find some clues.
My case timeline is:
2020 Jan: Applied in LA
2020 Feb 14:Cases received by USCIS
2020 Mar 3: Fingerprinter was token
2020 Mar 23: First interview (cancelled)
2020 Apr 14:Second interview (cancelled)
2020 Aug 11:EAD approval notice
2021 Feb 5:Rescheduled interview in Tustin LA
So far, the decision is pending for more than a month.

as far as I know, yes. At least they want to make sure that you entered and left at the same dates you submitted (tourist trips) This is what my attorney told me. But I’m not sure about how deep they might go with the background check in each country
But I had been to many counties in the past ten years before enter the USA, If in that way, It really has a long long waiting time.

Hi. Congrats to you! May I ask how did you get these email updates as I do not think we have a registered email address for the Asylum case with USCIS, so I am curious if you viewed the updates in your check status page or you received emails from USCIS about it?

Hi. Congrats to you! May I ask how did you get these email updates as I do not think we have a registered email address for the Asylum case with USCIS, so I am curious if you viewed the updates in your check status page or you received emails from USCIS about it?
You can sign up on the same USCIS website and add your case then request email notification, check the attached photo has a circle where you need to sign up

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-23 at 7.58.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-23 at 7.58.37 PM.png
    643.8 KB · Views: 49