Waiting Asylum decision

A friend wants to know, what does this mean?

You must have an application pending for at least 150 days before you can apply for a work permit, which is called an Employment Authorization Document (EAD). The number of days your case is pending is determined by the EAD Clock. The EAD Clock is calculated based on the total time your case has been pending for adjudication, which can be with USCIS, the Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR), or both. The EAD Clock does not include delays you caused or requested in the processing of your case before either USCIS or EOIR, which stop the EAD clock.Your case has been pending with USCIS for 664 days, not including delays, and the USCIS portion of the EAD Clock is currently running. If your case is no longer pending with USCIS, the time noted here may not be complete. For more information, please see the USCIS website.

Still in F1 status
interview Dec 2019
Decision mailed yesterday

Hi Facescar.
What happen to your friend? what was the mail say?, thanks in advance.

Got email status update of inquiry ” your case is still pending preparation of written decision.the decision will be mailed soon”
has anyone come across something like this?
Now my ead clock stopped counting days but it says still running. Confused, whats going on??

Anybody here applied for EAD withing the past 1-2 months? What's the timeline?

Does anyone have the experience of changing while waiting for an interview? I understand that I need to inform the asylum office about my change of address. Will they send me confirmation notice to the new address?

Anybody here applied for EAD withing the past 1-2 months? What's the timeline?

Does anyone have the experience of changing while waiting for an interview? I understand that I need to inform the asylum office about my change of address. Will they send me confirmation notice to the new address?
I changed my address 3 months ago yes they send confirmation letter to your new address

hi guys i am new on this forum, my husband is the principal he applied for political asylum in march 2019 had his interview in june in USCIS chicago and was asked to submit more evidence which he did .i checked his status online 3days back and saw "decision was mailed" his EAD is currently running but the time has stopped counting
It was a referral notice guys thank you all

Hello everyone
Just wanted to share my timeline :
San Francisco asylum office
Applied 09/2017
Interviewed 07/2019
Waiting decision for a year now and every time I ask I keep getting the same answer which is Security background check continuing once cleared we are going to adjudicating your case and mail you the answer. Anyone with similar scenario ?