Waiting Asylum decision

I know this had been addressed many times and ultimately aware that this doesn't mean anything, but today I noticed that my status has changed to "Application is Pending". After proceeding to my account at USCIS website, I noticed that on notification panel below the main text the status update has yesterday's date. I'm wondering what could cause that change since I didn't inquiry anything and did not have an interview. Maybe someone had similar status and soon was scheduled an interview?
Pending 325 days. LA office.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200528-083442_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200528-083442_Samsung Internet.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 64
  • 20200528_084927.jpg
    20200528_084927.jpg
    474.1 KB · Views: 63
Question here:
Can I submit supplemental material after the interview?
My situation drastically changed recent days. I'm in urgent danger.

Question here:
Can I submit supplemental material after the interview?
My situation drastically changed recent days. I'm in urgent danger.

Do you have a lawyer? You can always send additional materials before the final decision if it is related to your case, especially if the situation has changed since you filed your case

I know this had been addressed many times and ultimately aware that this doesn't mean anything, but today I noticed that my status has changed to "Application is Pending". After proceeding to my account at USCIS website, I noticed that on notification panel below the main text the status update has yesterday's date. I'm wondering what could cause that change since I didn't inquiry anything and did not have an interview. Maybe someone had similar status and soon was scheduled an interview?
It’s actually usually mean something. Just people outside don’t really know.

You can try to inquire your office about it and sometimes they can give more information why you get such status.

it means your interview has been scheduled.
You will get an interview date soon

My name is ayo and am HIV positive. Am about going for my America immigrant interview in my country under family immgration ,please I will want to know my chances of granting my immigrant visa due to my health status

My name is ayo and am HIV positive. Am about going for my America immigrant interview in my country under family immgration ,please I will want to know my chances of granting my immigrant visa due to my health status
Your family based immigration has nothing to do with HIV. In fact, don't even bring HIV up because they may deny your visa on the grounds of public charge.

You cannot obtain an immigrant visa from overseas solely because of having HIV.

Your health status should not have any negative or positive consequences. Health status is one pillars and protected by anti discrimination laws which means government entities should not make any decisions based on your health status. There is an exception for contagious diseases which can put citizens in danger. HIV is not amongst them.
On personal side, I wish you the very best and good luck. Be strong!

You have never seen because it has not happened to you. So it is similar to my case and that is why I said so.
Could you please elaborate on how soon did you get interview notice after change of status on your case? Where was your interview and how long have you been pending waiting for decision?
Much appreciated

Where did you get this update from?

Was it from:
https://my.uscis.gov/

or
https://egov.uscis.gov/

my own receipt number does not work in the first one.

my first hearing is on june 4th 2020 but when i check my with them over the phone about my first case it says your master hearing is on 2022 may .. but i didnt got any mail regarding the first???? reply will be appreciated

Name of that topic says "Waiting for asylum decision". Not interview, not changing status from application pending to case pending, not your guessings... decision