VSC I485 Fiscal Yr 2002 - Progress Reports

Is it just me?

I am seeing others have downloaded the same file. For some reason it's giving the above mentioned error whenever I try to open the file even after downloading it to my machine. Can any one upload the proper file?

Re: Is it just me?

Originally posted by ak_cry
I am seeing others have downloaded the same file. For some reason it's giving the above mentioned error whenever I try to open the file even after downloading it to my machine. Can any one upload the proper file?

Even i am getting the error for this file.

Attachment not found

Hi sbctsublc,

I don't find any attachment with your current message. If you have meant about the attachment with your previous message, then I still see the same problem.

To ak_cry

I don't have problem to read the PDF attachment.

My Acrobat Reader version is v5.0 and IE version is 6.0 SP1 128-bit.

I-485 (02-294-51xxx)
RD : 09/26/2002
AD : ??/??/04

Re: Attachment not found

Originally posted by ak_cry
Hi sbctsublc,

I don't find any attachment with your current message. If you have meant about the attachment with your previous message, then I still see the same problem.
I've re-attached in my original message. It opens fine now. Try reaching this thread without using the shortcut or favourites

sbctsublc,
Thanks very much for the great work.
Question- why to you include transferred as part of your done in the summary. IMHO- transferred is not approved or completed?
Thanks

VSC won't work on those cases

Once transferred according to VSC it's compelted. They won't work on those anymore. The local office has to work on that case.

111 & 112 scanned on 01/27/2004

Haven't been posting updates for a while. Was really busy at work. Sorry, guys.

Anyway, here it is. Things are moving, though very slow.

Re: 111 & 112 scanned on 01/27/2004

Originally posted by rickz
Haven't been posting updates for a while. Was really busy at work. Sorry, guys.

Anyway, here it is. Things are moving, though very slow.

Rickz,
I thought your case got approved, since I didn't see you lately. Welcome back

485 receipt number format

Does anyone have an idea of what the EAC numbers mean? For example, my receipt date is in Feb, 2002 and it starts 0211***** while I see that some April, 2002 filing has a receipt number 0217*****. If I calculate the difference I get some huge number in the millions. Surely, there can't be that many 485 filings in a period of two months. What gives?

sbctsublc,

Thank you. No, our cases have not been approved yet. We got 2nd fingerprint notice, though.

111 & 112 scanned on 01/28/2004

since last scan 01/27/2004:

111 - 1 approval
112 - no changes

Re: 485 receipt number format

Originally posted by resolved1
Does anyone have an idea of what the EAC numbers mean? For example, my receipt date is in Feb, 2002 and it starts 0211***** while I see that some April, 2002 filing has a receipt number 0217*****. If I calculate the difference I get some huge number in the millions. Surely, there can't be that many 485 filings in a period of two months. What gives?
Ex: EAC-02-003-51234
EAC>>> Vermont Service Center
02>>> Fiscal Year 2002 (started Oct 01, 2001)
003>>> Business day# in that FY (ex. Oct.03)
51234>>> All numbers start with 5, the other 4 give the case# for that day. Not only 485 cases, but ALL cases from VSC have this format.
Hope this helps.

Weekly Update

Well well well...
Numbers are starting to look better, but they are still distributed all over the place. Still we need to see more at least to have a chance to see a backlog reduction. But definitely improving. Maybe it's the lawsuit effect...