VSC I-824 Tracker

Mailed on 9/14, receipt 10/17, approved

My attorney got the approval notice today.

Did any I824 approvals Check that case is created at NVC or received P3?

Dev Sree, Shri Ganesh,

Did you check the status at NVC AVM about your case?
Did you receive P3

Reply to cprocks

NVC has already created the case.. when I checked on 12/05... P3 not yet generated and says 4 to 6 weeks (standard AVM)...!!

No Title

RD - 11/14/01. Still waiting.... Anyone else waiting in that time frame? Also, guys who got approved.... can you let me know if the AVM notifies that the case has been approved?

No Title

I just got the receipt fax from my lawyer. It says RD - 10/22/01, ND - 11/14/01. Guys who got approvals, can you estimate my AD based on your cases? Thanks....

Waiting for 824 approval

My details are:
RD: 10/19/01
ND: 11/14/01

I saw some others with ND around mine and the case was approved a few weeks ago. Is there anyone with ND on or before 11/14 who is still waiting for approval? What happens if for some reason I-824 does not get approved or gets delayed past the interview date?

red321...

I checked the AVM - the 824 is not approved yet. Any change in your situation? Is there anyone else whose ND is in November and the case is not approved yet?

Any I-824 approvals for RD 8/01 from VSC

Any I-824 approvals for RD 8/01 from VSC
I sent I-824 application on 27th Aug \'01, RD 08/25 waiting for approval from VSC.
Did any one got approval those who applied in Aug \'01, please post your details.

call VSC @802-527-4913 and get some one in line

Leela call VSC and see you get some one in line and ask. It should not take that long time. Since it has already 90 days you have applied you can call and get info.