VSC I-824 Tracker

No Title

cprocks,
  I have applied for 824 on 10/19. No receipt yet. We can check the status of our application using I140 EAC number. I know this as one of my friend applied for 824 in august and the automated system fro his case says "Your application for 824 has been received on .... and this type of case is taking 60 to 90 days for us to approve."

still current as per the IIO..my case may take a month

frusturating it is..they are giving reasons beyond my comprehension
and the bottom line is my I-824 approval is not there for a month

Dev Sree...Congrats

a hearty congratulations from my side. i now atleast have some hope that my approval should be on its way if not already approved. my receipt date is 8/20/01. i did call vsc and spoke to iio last week but she said she couldn\'t discuss the details with me and asked for my lawyer or my company folks to call. i requested my corporate lawyers to follow up and i am waiting for an answer...hope it is good news....would be a nice christmas present...

goodluck from hereon out.

Thanks ... and Good luck to you too...

Yours should be approved looking at the receipt date. Ask your attorney to follow-up.

VSC I824 approved

VSC received I824 on Sept 19.
Notice date Oct 11. EAC-02-009-xxxxx
Approved date Nov 28.

Lawyer sent out the AC140 with I824 receipt early Nov. got response from AIT (Taiwan) interview date should be in Jan.

Good luck too all! May the force be with you.

I-824 approved at VSC

Hello,

Amazing, I got the receipt notice on 11/26 and approval notice on 11/30. I got a fax for the former from my lawyer and will see the actual approval notice next week. I am, however, sending my packet 3 for AC140 today.

I-824 at VSC
RD: 10/18/01 recd. by lawyer 11/26
ND: 11/14/01
AD: 11/26/01 recd. by lawyer 11/30
case goes to NVC now. this makes my AC140 case stronger if nothing else, I hope.

Good luck!

Dev Sree, Shri Ganesh, wkc, Congrats!

Lawyer sent i824 OCt 10, waiting fo receipt.
Congrats everybody! Keep posting as you complete
this GC process.

What does the AVM say?

Lawyer sent 824 on 10/19. AVM still has I140 details like "140 approved etc...." . Shri ganesh and others who got recent approvals, can you let me know what the avm says about your case? Hope that the AVM is misleading and actual work is going on.....

AVM message for I-140 and I-824

Hello,

for my cases, both the messages announce the following:

"This case has been approved on xx/xx/2001. We mailed you a receipt on xx/xx/2001. If you do not recieve it within 14 days, please ......"

nothing else. basically says the case has been approved. Even for my I-824. I wasn\'t expecting the approval in merely 3 days. i mean i got the receipt notice and approval notice in the same week.

ud, roundthecorner, RajBhatnagar, KumarA, Did you get approvals?

ud, roundthecorner, RajBhatnagar, KumarA,

Did you get approvals?

Called VSC today

I called VSC and found out that my receipt date is 11/14 (My lawyer mailed it on 10/19). I asked him when I can expect an approval and he said "Not too far from now. Its in the works". Hope for the best...

Lawyer told that he got recpt for i824 from VSC

I824 recpt,

Received date: Oct 11
Notice Date: Nov 8

Just now checked the EAC# on AVM-Approved Friday!

Approval Date Nov 30
Recpt Date Nov 8
Received date Oct 11

I have applied for AC140

and my interview is in Jan 23, \'02. I sent my AC140/P3 as soon as I received the I-824 receipt. I don\'t know what happens to the I-824 application in case of AC140.
Good luck to you!

My attorney just received the approval notice today.

Just for your information...