VSC I-824 Tracker

Congrates...

Raj. Hope you will get the receipt soon. I will keep waiting. So, is your ND 11/07/01? Thanks...

VSC I-824 CURRENT per Murthy.com & Immigration.com

Hello,

I just checked VSC Processing Dates on Murthy.com as well as immigration.com and as of October 29, 2001, VSC I-824 dates are current. Although I-824 is listed under Family Service on murthy.com, it is the only I-824 listing I could see. Immigration.com does not differentiate in this way. I am hopeful...So how about a cheer! Also, I am going to check with VSC tomorrow as to what their published dates mean and when will I be seeing light at the end of the tunnel.

Good luck to all I-824 waiters!

Keep this thread alive

It was current as we checked on Oct 1st too.... But even people with August receipt date have not received I-824 approvals.. What is happening with VSC???

VSC I-824 Receipt mailed 11/14/01

Hello,

I was told my the VSC IIO that my I-824 receipt was mailed yesterday. First the IIO simply said to wait. But then, by some change of heart took my name, birthdate, etc. and went and checked. Came back saying that it was mailed. Good IIO. I hope the info is as good as the officer. I can now go for AC140 finally.

I-824 mailed October 16 for me.

Sorry for missing this info out on my last posting. Although I have not personally seen the documents (I will see them on Monday), I know from my lawyer\'s email that they fedexed my I-824 application on October 16 & i trust my lawyer. i don\'t know the exact receipt date by VSC...and I couldn\'t get that today because IIO did not give me the receipt number. IIO asked me to wait till my lawyer receives the receipt. I just hope VSC really mailed the receipt out yesterday. you know, it\'s so untrustworthy.

Looking for some recent I-824 approvals

I am also looking for recent I-824 approvals. But, no body has posted so for ...and do not know what is happening with VSC though processing times says current??

I-824 receipt 09/06
Waiting for approval

AC-140

CP Gurus\'s Please Help. Does the AC-140 covering letter need to prepared by the Attorney? Is it ok if I send my own covering letter?
Also is original I-140 approval notice required? Is attorney certified approval notice sufficient?

I have doubts

If VSC is even processing 824\'s though their claim seems to be other wise..I havent seen one approval in almost 1 1/2 months..

Dev Sree & Vsc_Dhavam

hi folks:

i am also waiting for the I824 approval and in the same boat as you folks. are you folks planning on doing the AC-140 process at Mumbai with the I824 approval and not I824 receipt? could you share your thoughts please as to why you are choosing to file with or without approval as may be relevant?

as for me, my corporate lawyers refused to file without I824 approval at mumbai without giving any valid reason. i am stuck and don\'t know what to make out of this as mumbai does allow filing with I824 receipt but it has a rider where applicant must be in financial hardship if required to wait for approval of I824. i have already posted my I824 details on this discussion board so i\'ll hold off from doing it again.

It is a different case here...

Sen, Mine is a different case here. Chennai says it has excess work load and hence can not accept AC I140.. My home town comes under Chennai consular jurisdiction, so need to wait for I824 approval from the INS.