VSC I-485 RFE Sent and waiting for response TRACKER

485 ND 04/01/03 EB2 Approved

My 485 as well as my wife's were approved . See my signature for details .
This forum has been of great help to me . I wish speedy approvals for those who have been waiting for long .

Make sure that your dates are past 485 published dates . Make sure your FP did not expire . Make sure NAMECHECK is complete . And the rest is assured that you will get your approval .

Observation : USCIS approved our cases exactly 30 days after they have received response for RFE . Typical time as per my attorney is 3 to 6 weeks .

Thanks
Sunny

Congradulations! Mysunny007. Thanks a lot for the posting and keeping our hope up

Enjoy and best wishes!

We recd the RFE for spouse. They want medical to be redone and docs for legal non-immigrant status.

Please let us know if you have recd similar RFE and what are the docs submitted.

I-485 Approved

PD 02/21/2001
I-485 RD Oct 4, 2002
FP1 Dec 2, 2002
FP2 Sep 29, 2004
RFE on 01/05/2005
RFE response received 1/18/2005
Opened a status query on 2/25/2005
AD 02/28/2005 (received e-mail from USCIS)

Vnalluri, Congrats! :) Thanks for the encouraging news!

Do you mind telling us what is your RFE for? Also, seems like your query works, how do you open the status query?

thanks again and enjoy :-D

Thanks

Thanks GC_quoi. My RFE was for EVL, Tax returns and Pay slips for last 12 months. Status query can be opened by calling national customer service if a case is behind by more than one month from processing date and there is no update in the case in last 60 days. As my case was updated for RFE, my wife opened a query. Fortunately it worked. We opened two queries before getting RFE. But I still have positive opinion on opening a status query.

I have sent RFE response but my LUD has not changed yet.
Does any one know how much time it takes for LUD change to "received RFE response"? My Fedex tracking number shows it has been delivered on 02/28.
Is there await for some days after which they update..Any idea?

Approved today! :)

Thanks all in this forum and hope all get approval soon!

I140/I485 ND 11/6/03
I140 AD 5/16/04
Changed job Sept 04
FP1: 11/12/04
Filed Change of address and Change of atterney in Dec 04
RFE 1/10/05
Reply to RFE received by USCIS 2/4/05
Approved 3/2/05 :)

Hi GC_QUOI,

Congrats and Enjoy your freedom. I am waiting to see if i get approved too. My RFE receipt date is same as yours.

received 2nd RFE

hello guys,
I want to share this with you.
I got an RFE in Nov. 2004, asking for EVL,W2 and 1040 etc.
USCIS received it on Dec. 14, 2004.

After almost 2 months, on Feb. 7 2005, USCIS issued a second RFE.
Yesterday, my lawyer got the letter finally, you know what? they ask exactly the same thing as they asked in first RFE....................
My lawyer called USCIS, and he was told to submit what are requested in the RFE letter....
What a ...................

How foolish!

This is really strange!
Why do they need same evidence again?
Did you contact them after 60 days of your RFE Response date?
Share your experience and any other details with us.

Good luck.

markgc said:
hello guys,
I want to share this with you.
I got an RFE in Nov. 2004, asking for EVL,W2 and 1040 etc.
USCIS received it on Dec. 14, 2004.

After almost 2 months, on Feb. 7 2005, USCIS issued a second RFE.
Yesterday, my lawyer got the letter finally, you know what? they ask exactly the same thing as they asked in first RFE....................
My lawyer called USCIS, and he was told to submit what are requested in the RFE letter....
What a ...................

Question ?

Instead of creating a new thread i am asking my question here.

My PD is not current, but it will be 90 days after i have submitted my RFE in another week. My RD is way past the processing dates. (Which i should not even care anymore).

I have never done any expedite request and i contacted senator twice before to check the status. My question is,

Asking Senator's office in checking for status would tranfer the case or is there any chance of denial ?