VSC I-140 RFE Sent and waiting for response TRACKER

justcause said:
Its part of I-140 RFE there is no RFE on I-485
I thought I-140 processing is closely tied to the company not individuals. If information of personal nature such as education and experience verification are related to LC, then what's the rationale they are asking for W2/pay stubs for I-140? Does anyone else feel it's a bit strange as I do?

PhillyJulyLC said:
I thought I-140 processing is closely tied to the company not individuals. If information of personal nature such as education and experience verification are related to LC, then what's the rationale they are asking for W2/pay stubs for I-140? Does anyone else feel it's a bit strange as I do?

Right,I also felt very strange when my attorney asked me about it ... there answer was case was filed concurrently so USCIS can ask about it but I feel they wanted to play more safe (as they never showed me a copy of RFE just read me the points it asked for) probably it proves there point that I was employed by same employer during this time and he was paying me above the Labour specified minimum wage.

Finally!

I checked the website this morning, no LUDs and feeling miserable logged off. There it was 10 minutes ago, 2 emails...I-140 approved!

JUSTCAUSE,

How long it took to see ur 140 approval after u sent the RFE response?

I would really appreciate if others can share their experiences too

Hi guys,

I'd like to ask some advice for my situation. My I140 was filed in March 2004 (RD 03/22/2004 and ND 03/25/2004). In July my company relocated to another office and as they said they claimed change of address for all USCIS cases. Using online tracking system I noticed they sent me RFE in 08/31/2004. But neither company nor company's lawer didn't receive the letter from CIS. I was waiting something around 1 months and started pushing HR. They called to CIS and couldn't get information to which address it was actually sent. BTW, company as well submitted mail forwarding from old address to new one after relocation. CIS sugested to wait little bit. A monthe later we called CIS again and they asked to send fax and mail request for a new RFE (?). At 11/23/2004 online status changed from "We sent you RFE" to "We received response to RFE". But I suspect this is because they have some predefined messages for case status and doesn't actualy mean this. And we still haven't get anything from CIS. I don't even know what was that RFE about. Nobody could say this by the phone.
And now 2 monthes since last online update. What can I do to push them at least to resend RFE again or to prove they actualy received what they asked for?
Thanks a lot for any suggestions.

carbon, srichalam and other waiting on RFE,

Any news at all? I hardly see any 140 approvals now a days? Is VSC taking rest or working on something else?

No news till date. LUD was last updated on 10/18/2004 for the RFE recv. on 10/13/2004. God knows whats happening at VSC !!!!

I had sent my response RFE 01/13 and my employer was able to talk to the CSR at the vermont center. They said that they have sent my case for final review on 01/31 and it takes about 45 to 60 days to get a decision from that point.

Not sure what the final review is about, but somewhat comforting that they are working on the case.

What is the number your employer called to talk to the officer at Vermont?
I would really appreciate if you could provide me more info on this

I saw USCIS online there is an LUD chnage for my I-140 which is 02/02/2005. The message remain same.
What does it mean?
Do you think I get RFE?

Dazzling Theory

srinij77 said:
I saw USCIS online there is an LUD chnage for my I-140 which is 02/02/2005. The message remain same.
What does it mean?
Do you think I get RFE?

Dazzling theory (below) works good till now...

After LUD change Usually:
1. Approval should happen in about 7 days
2. RFE should come in about 3 weeks.
3. If 1 and 2 did not happen, then denial may come in 5-7 weeks.

s24 said:
Dazzling theory (below) works good till now...

After LUD change Usually:
1. Approval should happen in about 7 days
2. RFE should come in about 3 weeks.
3. If 1 and 2 did not happen, then denial may come in 5-7 weeks.

Thank you for your response.
According to theory, 8 days have been passed after LUD. So, I am waiting to see what will be the RFE.
BTW, can I see the RFE status on USCIS online?
For RFE, is LUD going to change?