VSC I-140 RFE Sent and waiting for response TRACKER

My I-140 is approved. RFE response was received by USCIS on Oct 22th 2004. It was approved on Nov 24th 2004.

Filed concurrently EB3
140/485/EAD RD Nov 07 2003
EAD AD Apr 14 2004
140 AD Nov 24 2004
FP Oct 09 2004
485 AD -------- ?????

140 EB3 Labor Sub - Approved with "Sent to Appellate for review" after RFE

140 EB3 Labor Sub - Approved with "Sent to Appellate for review"
RFE - 9/2/2004
Reply - 9/23/2004
LUD - 9/28/2004
AD - 11/19/2004

Sitcom,

Could you share the detail of your second RFE (about the degree evaluation)? What did they ask for? I may face the same problem. Thank you so much.

sitcom said:
My I-140 got approved on Nov 03,2004. It took around 9 days from the day my RFE response was received, for the approval.

Waiting !!

Finally RFE (Ability to pay) was responded by lawyer (after holding it for more than 2 months and half) and received by USCIS on 11/8/04
LUD changed on 11/11/04 meanwhile did my FP on 11/4 but still no change in dates in 485 while spouse FP done on 11/9 485 date changed on 11/16
confirming they received FP result.

Question:Is this usual ways of USCIS ??

similar pattern fr RFE

Hi guys

After my lawyer replied to RFE(ability to pay), USCIS recieved it on 6th, LUD changed on 7th and 8th.Waiting to see the magic words.

U_take_it_easy

Same pattern here too...RFE response received on Nov 24th..LUD date changed twice, now 12/01 and then silent....

hmm

Same boat me too.

RFE response received by VSC on Nov24. LUD change on Nov24 indicating receipt.

LUD change on dec1 and everything silent so far and me nervously twitching fingers.

Is this strange/ unusual???????????

Hi All,

RFE for I-140 submitted on 1st Dec.
uscis received it on 6th dec

LUD has changed on 7th dec, 8thdec, 9thdec, 10th dec.

No change in msg.

Dazzling and other experts pl comment if this is starange/ unusual or perfectly normal??????????????

Y so many LUD updates(4) with no updates in the msg.

U_take_it_easy

pattern guy

U take it easy,

whats your location? Seems like you are close to seeing something happening ASAP

Hi jolpot

Hi Jolpot

Did u go thru same situation, or know anybody who went thru thr same situation.

I applied frm vermont if thats what u are asking.

Hope i see something positive soon

no i meant

NY. NJ or MA, CT.

I am from MA. Yes, LUD changing so many times, often times, has lead to a definite response as compared to no response at all. my $.02.

how soon can they get it

Hi Pals,
The RFE response was sent out to VSC today. My question is how soon can we see the online case status change to 'RFE response received'. Please share. Thank you!

PhillyJulyLC said:
Hi Pals,
The RFE response was sent out to VSC today. My question is how soon can we see the online case status change to 'RFE response received'. Please share. Thank you!

My RFE Response was sent on 5th Nov 2004 Received by USCIS and message changed on 8th Nov 2004. since then LUD on 11th Nov and waiting....

To Justcause

Justcause,

Curiously, what was the RFE on (presumably Ability to Pay). Cna you please let me know what info was requested and what was sent as a response. There should be an explanation for the delay...people who posted RFE responses after your date seem to be making progress, if not nothing, their LUDs is changing like crazy

jolpot said:
Justcause,

Curiously, what was the RFE on (presumably Ability to Pay). Cna you please let me know what info was requested and what was sent as a response. There should be an explanation for the delay...people who posted RFE responses after your date seem to be making progress, if not nothing, their LUDs is changing like crazy

Yes it was about "Ability to Pay" they requested Company's Financial Statement / Bank Account Statements for 2002 & 2003 Also they requested
W2 /last two paystub from me ...all these documents were sent.
LUD changed on 11/8/04 following response on RFE and on 11/11/04 ...

Any guess appreciated.

Thanks.

justcause said:
Yes it was about "Ability to Pay" they requested Company's Financial Statement / Bank Account Statements for 2002 & 2003 Also they requested
W2 /last two paystub from me ...all these documents were sent.
LUD changed on 11/8/04 following response on RFE and on 11/11/04 ...

Any guess appreciated.

Thanks.
Justcause,
Is the request for W2 and pay stubs part of your I-140 RFE, or is it a seperate RFE for I-485? Thanks!

PhillyJulyLC said:
Justcause,
Is the request for W2 and pay stubs part of your I-140 RFE, or is it a seperate RFE for I-485? Thanks!

Its part of I-140 RFE there is no RFE on I-485

Justcause

JC,

Funnily, they did not ask W-2s in my case, it was only company tax returns and audited financial statements. There was no request for bank statements as well...has this happened to anyone you have seen?

wow! my LUDs changed the exact same manner. oh man, if you have been waiting for more than a month and not see anything happen...then its bad news for the rest of us.

Are you NY, MA or NJ? There seems to be a EB2 wave at the moment, it bothers to think when they will get to all these piling response to RFEs. If atleast there was a pattern with regard to ppl getting approvals based on location, it wd hold home hope...sigh

jolpot said:
JC,

Funnily, they did not ask W-2s in my case, it was only company tax returns and audited financial statements. There was no request for bank statements as well...has this happened to anyone you have seen?

wow! my LUDs changed the exact same manner. oh man, if you have been waiting for more than a month and not see anything happen...then its bad news for the rest of us.

Are you NY, MA or NJ? There seems to be a EB2 wave at the moment, it bothers to think when they will get to all these piling response to RFEs. If atleast there was a pattern with regard to ppl getting approvals based on location, it wd hold home hope...sigh

NJ, No I havn't seen anybody providing in this forum ...probably 3-4 Applications were filed from my company simultaneously of which one got approved while others are waiting like me...

U_take_it_easy said:
Hi All,

RFE for I-140 submitted on 1st Dec.
uscis received it on 6th dec

LUD has changed on 7th dec, 8thdec, 9thdec, 10th dec.

No change in msg.

Dazzling and other experts pl comment if this is starange/ unusual or perfectly normal??????????????

Y so many LUD updates(4) with no updates in the msg.

U_take_it_easy

it happend to me same. look at my signature. Got approval after 2 weeks of last LUD change