VSC I-140 Denied MTR Sent and waiting for response TRACKER

It does not matter anymore if you're from retrogressed country anymore. Check shusterman.com where he's predicting(And he has been right most of the time in past) that EB3 will become unavailable worldwide.

Reopen myself/Spouse's I-485

United Nations,

You are right, it did niot go to the AAU .It got cleared from the service center itself.It looks like even if you appeal the same adjucator looks at the case, if he/she finds it strong enough then they approve it otherwise it goes to AAU.

Relating my case i needed some guidance for my and spouse's I-485. Since I-140 is approved now , what should i do to reopen our respective cases for I-485.?I had read in this thread that if ur 485 is also denied with I140 , you can call cust rep and ask them to open 485 cases once I-140 gets approved.Should i also do the same thing?I am a bit confused here because i never received any denial letter for I-485.Moreover LUD in my and my spouse's 485 is 05/03/2005.I had gone for FP on 03/24/2005 after i received my denial letter for I-140(03/18/2005) and the message on our respective 485's got changed on 05/03/2005.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

-----------------------
EB3 India ,PD:02/2004
140/485/EAD/AP RD:08/31/2004 ND:09/04/2004
EAD/AP Approved-09/15/2004
140 Denied on 3/18/2005
Appeal Filed on 4/01/2005
FP Done on : 03/24/2005
I-140 AD-05/31/2005
I-485 (Mine) -FP Lud's changed on (05/03/2005) with message
I-485 (Spouse)- FP Lud's changed on (05/03/2005) with message

When you guys files the motion to reopen, is it only for yourself or yourself and your spouse each?
My lawyer filed MTR only for my I140. After I140 reopened,
my I485 was reopened automatically. but my spouse has not yet.
1, Primary's I140, I485 and spouse's I485 (you pay $120x3)
2, Only primary's I140 ( you pay $120)
3, Primary's I140 and I485 ($120 x 2)

Mine is 2. We think that it may be the reason my supouse has not been reopened yet.

BRFA said:
When you guys files the motion to reopen, is it only for yourself or yourself and your spouse each?
My lawyer filed MTR only for my I140. After I140 reopened,
my I485 was reopened automatically. but my spouse has not yet.
1, Primary's I140, I485 and spouse's I485 (you pay $120x3)
2, Only primary's I140 ( you pay $120)
3, Primary's I140 and I485 ($120 x 2)

Mine is 2. We think that it may be the reason my supouse has not been reopened yet.

Mine was also 2. Please read the following thread for more info:
Title: "FYI: If your 485 re-opened after MTR on 140 but spouse 485 case did not re-open."
Link:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=167581

hi ,
I just got the receipt numbers for 290a and b.the online reading says
motion to reopen was received on may2 with the commisioner .................Do we get two different receipt numbers as my attoney filed both MTR/appeal.please advise.when do u think i should expect any news at all.

hi,
In the time MTR/appeal can we apply for my spouse h1-b visa to get in to residency as EAD will expire in june.Can we convert from EAD to H1 visa .Please anyone advise on it urgently.

Notice of Intent to Deny I140 (California Service Center)

Here is an update after 1 month after denial of my I140...

Recap : (California Service Center)
My I-140 was denied because the documents I provided showed less than 5 years of work Experience. I had applied in EB2 category and I have a Baccalaureate Degree. Eventhough I have 5 years of work experience I had given insufficient Documents to prove it. My Attorney had ReOpened the case providing Documents to prove I have sufficient work experience to qualify under EB2.

After 1 month USCIS has issued an INTENT TO DENY letter. I don't know yet what exactly is in the letter but according to my company they say that USCIS have given the same reason as before when they denied 1st time. My attorney says they will reply with a strong letter to support whatever we are saying is true and if needed will go to Congres man and change the supervisor who is handling my case.

I have sent a personnel eMail to UnitedNations for HELP and will post his thoughts after I hear from UnitedNations.

Other Gurus over here please suggest me what my options are and guide me.Thanks in advance for all your help.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
3/15/2005 - I-140 Denied
4/18/2005 - Motion to Reopen received by USCIS
4/28/2005 - LUD on I-140(Case was reopened on a BCIS motion, and the case is now in process.)
5/28/2005 - Notice of Intent to Deny I140.

Bad news My case went to AAo office,

Bad news My case went to AAo office,
Was just going through the threads , can my wife filw for the same 140 ,when that is in appeal state , or should I only refile 140 .

Really getting so frustuated ,that I am losing my senses.
again alonf wait ,the difficult part is that the lawyer says that we will get reponse from AAO in another 4 months, so difficult to convince him

any suggestions please help

Should the original appeal be withdrawn , and what is the process.

What does this message mean....?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have received a NOID(Notice of Intent to Deny) and my Attorney has not yet replied AND there is a status change !!!? WHAT does this mean ...?

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

On June 6, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

Thanks in advance to your reply....

I have a same question regarding experience.

My case was submitted with MS and 2 yrs. of experience. I currently work on WebSphere product technology.

My question is does my 2 yrs. of experience needs to be exactly in WebSphere product technology?

Or is it just enough if I show them my IT experience as 2 yrs.

Thanks,
dutta1

Still waiting for LC approval.

GreenCard2020 said:
Here is an update after 1 month after denial of my I140...

Recap : (California Service Center)
My I-140 was denied because the documents I provided showed less than 5 years of work Experience. I had applied in EB2 category and I have a Baccalaureate Degree. Eventhough I have 5 years of work experience I had given insufficient Documents to prove it. My Attorney had ReOpened the case providing Documents to prove I have sufficient work experience to qualify under EB2.

After 1 month USCIS has issued an INTENT TO DENY letter. I don't know yet what exactly is in the letter but according to my company they say that USCIS have given the same reason as before when they denied 1st time. My attorney says they will reply with a strong letter to support whatever we are saying is true and if needed will go to Congres man and change the supervisor who is handling my case.

I have sent a personnel eMail to UnitedNations for HELP and will post his thoughts after I hear from UnitedNations.

Other Gurus over here please suggest me what my options are and guide me.Thanks in advance for all your help.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
3/15/2005 - I-140 Denied
4/18/2005 - Motion to Reopen received by USCIS
4/28/2005 - LUD on I-140(Case was reopened on a BCIS motion, and the case is now in process.)
5/28/2005 - Notice of Intent to Deny I140.

hi gurus,
Please answer.
Applied MTR/appeal on may2,05
ND MAY6,05
on 6-10-05 ALL LUD changed on 140,485,765 and 131 except on 290a and b with no message change yet as of today.What does this mean .please lat me know.thank you.

SP05, your case is being processed I think, You should expect the decision come out this week. Good Luck I hope yours being approved

I-140 reopened after appeal but I-485 left untouched

Greetings folks,

My I-140 has been reopened after filing an appeal (I-290B) and there has been some LUDs too both on I-290B and I-140 but my I-485 was left untouched and still denied.

As I'm currently outside the US and have a valid AP till July 2005, the only way I can come into the US is by having the I-485 reopened.

If anybody can shed some light into this situation I would appreciate it a lot.

hi kennis,
thank u for ur wellwishes.But is it ok if only LUD change and no message.Please advice.

Hello friends,

Please help me to untangle this confusion. My 140 was denied in 2004 for ability to pay issue. My lawyer filed for MTR (290A - Just with a cover letter and some documentation. As usual they refused to work UN - as usual same EGO reason...anyway thats a old story).

Nothing was happening in any of our cases. End of march we applied for our EAD renewals. Nothing happened, after a very long ordeal they filed for my new 140 based on the same labor. Still nothing happened.

I had LUD's on my MTR twice in a row, with no messsage change. After a week or so, again there was one LUD with no message change. Later there was LUD on my EAD consecutively for couple of days with no message change. I kind of knew that, its a bad news. Waiting for the bad news to arrive in mail.

It did, both of our EAD has been denied, but the reason provided for both of our cases was totally contradictory. Spouse, it said "485 has been denied, so you are not eligible to renew your EAD", but in my case (Me being the primary), it said " 485 has been approved and you no longer require EAD, so your EAD has been denied).

Couple of more twists, We never went for Finger printing and never gave finger printing for any other reason. There is no evidence that, Our 140 has been approved or MTR has been accepted. My lawyer thinks, its a pure typo blah blah.

I called Customer service and they have no information for me, other than this case was received on so & so date....no further info. I called POE (Detroit, Buffalo) and they said they cannot provide any information over the phone and we have to fix up an appointment and come in person.

Now, please guide me......what are the next steps and what else I can do untangle this mess. Your inputs in this issue is highly appreicated.

Thanks & Regards,
Kishore.

hi guys,

Just an update on my 140 appeal which was moved to AAO 14 months ago (vermont service center). Finally the online case status shows another message other than the usual"we received ur case and it will take from 90-180 days etc etc".

the new message reads:
Application Type: I290B, NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER

Current Status:

On June 6, 2005, we received this case back from the Administrative Appeals Office. If any further action is appropriate, we will notify you when it is taken.

My 140 status also reflects the same mesage.Can someone please tell me if they went thru this and what happens now..and how long before it happens..

hi gcconfusion,
i think if it comes back from AAO to SERVICE center it is a good sign of approval.goodluck.