VSC I-140 Denied MTR Sent and waiting for response TRACKER

psam123 said:
MyI-140 denied based on the Education (3+3 years degree). Appealed on March 14, 2005. I haven’t received Receipt date. I contacted my attorney; she said it would 2-3 weeks to get. No LUD in I-140.

psam,

one quick question you said that you appealed on march 14 th ,
and i saw that you rstatus mentioned as recieved at service center on apr 25 th , very weird , usually it reaches them in 2-5 days , it takes 2-3 weeks for us to get the recipt ?? :confused: :confused: ,

Hi Friends

I-140 Denied
Reason for deniel Education 3 year B Sc plus 1year PGDCA

I appealed on March 1st week
notice date is 2nd week
I-290B
Lud changed was March 2005 for I-290B
No lud for I-140 & I-485

any body knows how long takes and will they considered 3+1= 4year degree

if U know any thing please give me reply
thanx
smkr

hi psam

jaisingh said:
psam,

one quick question you said that you appealed on march 14 th ,
and i saw that you rstatus mentioned as recieved at service center on apr 25 th , very weird , usually it reaches them in 2-5 days , it takes 2-3 weeks for us to get the recipt ?? :confused: :confused: ,

some time lawyer office they will mail late or else notice date delayed in USCIS, thats all
wait and see
thanx

jaisingh,
I appealed on April 14. Receipt Date April15. But it took 10 days for them to enter into their database.

Hi friends

psam123 said:
jaisingh,
I appealed on April 14. Receipt Date April15. But it took 10 days for them to enter into their database.

some good news atleast confirmed your reciept
thanks

I-140 Denied
Reason for deniel Education 3 year B Sc plus 1year PGDCA

I appealed on March 1st week
notice date is 2nd week
I-290B
Lud changed was March 2005 for I-290B
No lud for I-140 & I-485

any body knows how long takes and will they considered 3+1= 4year degree

if U know any thing please give me reply
thanx
smkr

smkr999,
What is your I-290B online status says?
My status says 'it is taking 30 to 180 days'. I came to know from this forum for few people within a month the status changed to 'Motion to reopen' after that they got approved. I don't know how long it is going to for our case.
Thanks
psam

Hello Friends,

Whomsoever got their MTR accepted or reopened, did you guys had LUD's prior to your application was opened?. Please let me know.

I140 Denied - CSC

Hi,

I thought I will share my GC experience here in this thread....

My I-140 has been denied because the document I provided shows less than 5 years of work Experience. I have applied in EB2 category and has a Baccalaureate Degree. Eventhough I have 5 years of work experience I had given insufficient Documents to prove it. My Attorrney has ReOpened the case providing Documents to prove I have sufficient work experience to qualify under EB2.

I-140 Denied - 3/15/2005
Motion to Reopen received by USCIS - 4/18/2005
LUD on I-140 - 4/28/2005 - case was reopened on a BCIS motion, and the case is now in process.

My question:
1) What are my chances that my Case is Approved ?
2) How long will it take for USCIS to process my case ?
3) If they deny my case again ,What Next ?

Thanks in advance for your reply....

GreenCard2020 said:
Hi,

I thought I will share my GC experience here in this thread....

My I-140 has been denied because the document I provided shows less than 5 years of work Experience. I have applied in EB2 category and has a Baccalaureate Degree. Eventhough I have 5 years of work experience I had given insufficient Documents to prove it. My Attorrney has ReOpened the case providing Documents to prove I have sufficient work experience to qualify under EB2.

I-140 Denied - 3/15/2005
Motion to Reopen received by USCIS - 4/18/2005
LUD on I-140 - 4/28/2005 - case was reopened on a BCIS motion, and the case is now in process.

My question:

I think you have fairly good chance that your case will be approved ,I have anot seen any case on this board that was reopened and then denied again ,
one thing they have not reopened your case just to deny it

Kishore_l said:
Hello Friends,

Whomsoever got their MTR accepted or reopened, did you guys had LUD's prior to your application was opened?. Please let me know.
Hi Kishore_I,
Are you still in Q? I thought you were approved.
Before acceping or denied, MTR's LUD will change. Whatever the result, you can see in 2 to 4 days.

I don't see any MTR case denied. So hope for the best. Good luck.

GreenCard2020 said:
Hi,

My question:

You will see your approval in 2 - 3 days. Reopen means, you overcome the problem of the denial. Good luck.

My previous I290B Appeal application was denied today. It was transfered to AAO in Sep 2004. I am in EB3 category and the reason for denial was Ability to PAy. At that time my attorney filed MTR and it was rejected and appeal was sent to AAO. the current signature is my 2nd GC application.

venkat04 said:
Hi Kishore_I,
Are you still in Q? I thought you were approved.
Before acceping or denied, MTR's LUD will change. Whatever the result, you can see in 2 to 4 days.

I don't see any MTR case denied. So hope for the best. Good luck.
Hi Venkat,

Thanks for the response and encouragement. I am still here, mine is a 290A and for the first time yesterday there was a LUD (05/05/05) on my MTR (nothing on my 140 / 485) and today there is no LUD. Just waiting.....

Kishore_l:

Could you please let me know where did you find the Form I-290A ? I am desperately need that for my MTR which is due in 7 days ? thanks,

crystalview said:
Kishore_l:

Could you please let me know where did you find the Form I-290A ? I am desperately need that for my MTR which is due in 7 days ? thanks,
crystalview,
There is no form for 290A. Please read the following post from Hidden_Man, it is on 2nd page of this thread.

Dazzling,
I had the same question for the lawyer when she filed the MTR. No form was filled in my case. If you don't fill any form then it is only 290A which is MTR. This form was abondoned a few years back by USCIS. A cover letter from lawyer is good to file for 290A.
I did receive 290B with denial but lawyer said it is not necessary for MTR.
Thanks

LUDs on reopened I-140...

Folks,

I happen to notice LUDs on my reopened I-140. Last LUD on I-290B was 4/8/05 when they reopened my I-140. Does this mean anything ?

gurus pls help

My 140 and 485 have been denied because of missing documents/documentation error in my 140.I was asked to appeal within 30 days with form I290b(I dont have any idea wht this is).Please help me understand the following

what are the chances of me getting approved, if I appeal.

How much time it takes from the tsc to give a decision.

unluckyme said:
My 140 and 485 have been denied because of missing documents/documentation error in my 140.I was asked to appeal within 30 days with form I290b(I dont have any idea wht this is).Please help me understand the following

what are the chances of me getting approved, if I appeal.

How much time it takes from the tsc to give a decision.

Better to appeal the case and apply 290B before 33 days , it will take 30-60 days for them to reopen the case if at all they are satisfied by your case , else they may deny it again and the case will go to AAO office . for eb2 it will take another 6 months and if it eb3 it will take another 12-14 months .

if you have a fairly good chance unlike edu or ability to payissues .
all the best

140 and 485 denied

Hi,
Thanks for the reply.My attorney filed for me.Intially they sent an RFE for missing documentation, and we filed an ammendment ETA750b which has some error so they denied.I'm so tensed.Is there anyone who got approved after being denied for whatever reasons.Can someone please help me understand the following.

If I file 290b ,how many days it takes for service center to reopen my case, and if they reopen how many days it takes for them to approve or deny.

Thanks.