VSC I-140 Denied MTR Sent and waiting for response TRACKER

about my RFE

It is strange because it is the same with denial letter word by word.
So I just changed my appeal letter to REF reply letter :) and it works
Good luck

140-denied appeal pending in AAO

Concurrent filing -may7th 2003

Got a query in june for company financials--sent the necessary docs
My 140 was denied based on company ability to pay in 13 nov 03

hence no EAD or adv parole docs

Appealed on on nov 26 03

RD-NOV 29-03

Somehow we received a fingerprint notice in march04..we went and gave them.

Case was moved to AAO on apr 14th 2004

Online the message hasnt changed. For my I-140 It says:

Current Status:

On April 14, 2004, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received here for processing. It is taking between 30 and 60 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

For my I-290B

Current Status:

On April 14, 2004, your I290B NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER was received here for processing. It is taking between 30 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

My I485 :

On May 6, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

365 days are over and we have still not heard anything yet from AAO. Any clue as to what is going on---any chance of getting an approval? Lawyer advises us its better not to call and wait for them to come around to our case.

any suggestions, ideas?

gcconfusion

I think u should go ahead and do an inquiry on ur appeal.call them up yourself.I know how u must be feeling.Mine appeal was sent on nov.04./still no reply.I think I should do the same.

My lawyer said the same thing.Wait for a year. :( :mad:

tech70,

why was your 140 denied? i spoke to lawyer yesterday and he says wait atleast for 2 more months before an enquiry. he says the time frame for AAO is between 12-14 months...so 14 months will be up in june...i will call then.
good luck with your case..hopefully if works out faster than mine

Gcconfusion

I filed my labor in June2002.I-140 got denied in Oct 2004 because of education.I am a masters in biotechnology.Got my degree evaluated with my experience.(5yrs in software)MCSE---which was the reason for denial.

I am positive everthing wil turn out well.Gut feeling. :eek:

What is ur priority date?

Hey Tech70....In which category did you file your 140 ? EB2 or EB3 ? if you filed in EB2, did they give you any chance to change it to EB3 before denial ? or straight denial ? I have a similar concern as you do...not sure how it'll turn out...do you know anybody who got the 140 approval in a similar scenerio i.e. Masters degree other than CS + experince ?? I know dazzling got it but he had specialization in computers in his Masters... and lawyer got him through....all fingers are crossed at the moment...lets hope for the best...

Usually from other thread I have seen and after speaking to United Nations,
Once an appeal is filed it will take 2 months to see a status change ,it will go to the same office who denied your case earlier then after that if he still denied it , then it will go to aao appeal unit , so you'll fall under the second category ,hence the delay hopefully all will be all right , since I have not seen any denials on any thread even after appeals to aao

psam123 said:
MyI-140 denied based on the Education (3+3 years degree). Appealed on March 14, 2005. I haven’t received Receipt date. I contacted my attorney; she said it would 2-3 weeks to get. No LUD in I-140.

2-3 weeks have passed a long time you should have got it by now

tech70 said:
Gcconfusion

I filed my labor in June2002.I-140 got denied in Oct 2004 because of education.I am a masters in biotechnology.Got my degree evaluated with my experience.(5yrs in software)MCSE---which was the reason for denial.

I am positive everthing wil turn out well.Gut feeling. :eek:

What is ur priority date?

Hello ,
can i add MCSE equivalence without experienec

Receipt

jaisingh,
2 weeks are already over. I don't why it is taking that long to get a receipt.
My check is not yet deposited. I need to wait another week before asking the attorney to find out.

This is a sign of trouble

If the check is not deposited, your application appearently got lost.

Immidiately prepare to send an new one with explanations and proof of postage on the previous one.

psam123 said:
jaisingh,
2 weeks are already over. I don't why it is taking that long to get a receipt.
My check is not yet deposited. I need to wait another week before asking the attorney to find out.

psam123,

I cannot check if my check is deposited or not , because in my case I wrote the check in the name of the lawyer and the lawyer wrote the check to usics , I saw the chcek deposited by the lawyer , may be the same in your case . any way pls do call your lawyer your lawyer should have it by now every one on other boards got there in 2-3 weeks time frame..

jaisingh

I got the Recipt today. I took 2 weeks to come. I checked the status on with 290B's LIN Number, it says the following

'Your I290B NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER was received on April 25, 2005. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 30 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete'

Does it mean that request has been forward to AAO?

Thanks

psam123 said:
I got the Recipt today. I took 2 weeks to come. I checked the status on with 290B's LIN Number, it says the following

'Your I290B NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER was received on April 25, 2005. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 30 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete'

Does it mean that request has been forward to AAO?

Thanks

No. Now your I290B is in the service center. If they dismiss your petision, it will be sent to AAO.

psam123 said:
Thanks BRFA. Yet another wait................... :(

psam,
i am yet to get my reciept .
it is taking anywhere between 15 days to 60 days to process and make a decision so let us wait
let us keep our fingers crossed